♤ 91- His Creatures ♤

~AN~

Hello!
Enjoy the update ❤

Also, please take important note of this. I should've clarified this a long time ago.

 I should've clarified this a long time ago

Marjani's POV:

Marjani's POV:

"Who did this?!" Kylo suddenly growled, glaring down at the frozen sea.

Clio, Roman and I struggled to stand up, wiping the blood from our ears.

"The Koaker's sorcery," Clio muttered what we'd all been thinking.

Kylo looked like he would explode at any moment and I was so scared for him. We all were.

Then he did something unexpected, surprising me.

Kylo suddenly stretched a hand towards the sea and a few seconds later, something burst through the hard ice and out of the sea. It shown bright and was golden. I recognised it as his Triton. It flew to him and he caught it with a single hand.

I looked at the frozen sea again after the Triton had pierced through it and an idea crossed my mind.

'This ice isn't indestructible, I see...'

I silently got on my knees and put both my palms on the ice.

'Melt!'

To my amazement, the hard ice started glowing an orangy red. Like that of fire. And before our eyes, the sea, for as far as we could see it, began to defrost very, very fast. It was my first time using my greatest control over the gift of fire.

I was taken aback by my own gift and so were the others. They watched me do, their expressions that of great surprise.

In a minute or so, the ice was gone and to our greater shock, the lifeless bodies of all the merpeople floated up to the surface, one by one. Their lifeless bodies literally covered the top of the sea. It was a horrible sight. My heart sank and tears filled my eyes. I gasped. Clio covered her mouth in shock as well. Roman looked very, very angry.