♤ 44- Thionne City ♤

~AN~
Long chapter for you 😘

~AN~Long chapter for you 😘

Marjani's POV :

The next day after breakfast, we all gathered outside, in front of the property.

"You guys, ready?" Roman asked us all.

"Yeah!"

I turned to Sharik with a grin.

"Finally. I have no idea what to expect but I know it's going to to be cool as fuck," I whispered to him.

"I know right. I wish we could've been able to take pictures."

"Same."

Clio made us stand in circle formation again and stood in the middle.

"Alright guys, let's decide. Should we fly our way to the city or simply teleport?"

"I think teleportation would be best," Kylo said. "Especially cuz a lot of us have a lot to do today and time flies."

"Mm, true."

"But we can still have a vote though, in case some are against it and would like to travel a while to admire the nature of things here," he added.

"Good idea," Baran agreed. "So, let's vote. Fly our way to the city or teleportation? If you're for flying, hands up."

No one put their hand up. Guess we were all impatient to get to the main city.

"Well, that's clear," Baran mused. "Let's get going then."

We held hands again and I could feel my heart beating so fast. Clio stood at the center and recited something lowly. Soon, we were engulfed by thick clouds of smoke.

The teleportation was just crazy as the first. This time I felt like I was floating on a cloud, high up in the sky. It was such a good feeling and I felt myself relax like I was actually laying on a cloud.

"Eyes open, people!" Clio mused and most of us gasped, slowly opening our eyes.

We were now standing in a straight line in horizontal formation and still holding hands.

When I opened my eyes, what I saw took my breath away. Literally. I stopped breathing and even swayed a little. My grip on Sharik's and Dove's hands tightened. Sharik was in awe and speechlessness as myself.

Right in front of us was the tallest wall we'd ever seen. It was so high that it reached up into the sky with thick clouds and no sun. Goosebumps covered my skin.

"What the-" was all Sharik could mutter.

And then, the others let go off each other and stepped forward towards the wall in front of them, leaving Sharik and I standing behind and staring with wide eyes.

"Cmon," Dove said and we watched her touch the wall with her hand, her palm against it.

The spot she'd touched shown a bright light. The same thing happened for every other student that had touched the wall. We watched the bright lights turned into individual doors and passageways for each student that had touched the wall. Then they walked through it.