♤ 47 ♤

Kylo and I stuck our heads out the water and immediately, I felt something climb up my throat

Kylo and I stuck our heads out the water and immediately, I felt something climb up my throat. I burped and bubbles came out, then I started to breathe air again.

"Woah~" I cooed breathlessly.

Kylo smiled at me. His hair was back to being brown, so were his eyes.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Y– yes," I stuttered, struggling to regain my breath.

I moved my tail but it wasn't a tail anymore. I could suddenly feel both my legs and so I knelt on the ground, given than we weren't in the deep waters anymore. Of course, I could tell I was back to being naked underneath but luckily, me kneeling had the water level up to my chest.

"Let's go dress up," Kylo said and started swimming towards the shore.

"Wait!" I called and he turned. "And our clothes?"

"They're on the shore," he replied casually. "Where we left them."

"Wait. We have to get out of the water to get them then?"

"Yes?" he shrugged.

"B– but we're naked," I stuttered in embarrassment.

"And?" he mused, causing my brows to shoot up in surprise.

"And? Aren't you supposed to be bothered that I'll see you naked?" I asked stupidly, regretting the question immediately.

"I don't mind," he shrugged. "Cuz it's you."

I stared blankly and he chuckled.

"Or you could go out first and I'll close my eyes? Will that make you feel better?" he teased and I squinted my eyes at him.

"Yeeeah, prrrft! As if. You go out first and throw me my undies," I said with a scoff and he laughed.

"Fine," he said and started to stand.

My eyes widened when I saw the water level begin to go underneath his tummy as he stood.

"Oh my gawd," I gasped and quickly backed him, on time to not see his manhood.

"You don't have to be shy about looking at me, you know? I said I wouldn't mind," I heard him muse behind me.

"Uuh– um, no thanks."

"Suit yourself," he chuckled and I felt him walk away and out of the water.

A few moments later I saw my panties floating by my arm. I quickly grabbed and wore them. I turned and Kylo was on the shore waiting for me. I soon joined him. He had a smile on his lips and I could tell he was still amused about me.

"Why are you smiling?" I mused and shook my head.

"Why didn't you want to look at me?" he asked.

"Did you want me to look at you?" I asked back, expecting him to get embarrassed.