♤ 33- Jealous Much? ♤

Marjani's POV

Marjani's POV

That night, after showering, I had a hard time sleeping. I didn't know what to feel and I didn't know what to think of it all. I kept on thinking-

'I can't believe that happened.'

I knew my friendly relationship with Kylo was now fucked up. We'd crossed several limits in just four days spent in Thionne. We'd kissed more than once and now this? He'd seen me half naked, he'd touched me in most intimate way and we'd even gone as far as him fingering me until orgasm. Indeed, there was no way we could have a normal friendship after that.

'Girl, what came over you?? Why did you let him?'

I bit my thumb in the dark.

'Because you wanted it?

Shut up.'

I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

My door was opened at that moment and a smiley Dove walked in.

"Why you in the dark, Nthanda?" she mused and switched on the lights, making me squirm and squint my eyes.

"Dove~" I whined.

"Sorry," she said and reduced the lights until the were dim and warm.

I needed to talk to someone and so I sat up.

"What's wrong? Still tired after all that sleep?"

"Dove, you won't believe what I did and with whom, tonight."

Dove's brows raised and she rushed to sit on her bed, facing me.

"Tell me."

I took a deep breath.

"Kai- Kylo and I made out."

Dove shrugged.

"Yeah and you made out with Roman too. It was a dare. What's wrong?"

"No, no," I sighed. "I- I made out with Kylo again. In the kitchen, this afternoon. Right before you came in and dragged me out."

Her eyes widened.

"No fucking way," she gasped, adjusting and folding her legs. "What happened??"

"I don't even- like he joined me in the kitchen and told me he didn't get to have a second kiss like Roman had on the night we did the dare and all. He said he wanted to make up for it and I- I just let him," I mumbled and looked at a surprised Dove.

"Oh my gawd, I ship it," she giggled.

"Dove, I'm serious here," I frowned.

"Exactly why I want to ask, why are you so serious about it? It probably meant nothing and he was just drunk or something," she stated.