♤ 52- Cute & Stubborn ♤

"Marjani?"

"Marjani?"

Roman's gentle voice woke me up from sleep.

I stretched and sighed in pleasure. I felt so good. That was the best sleep I'd ever had in 45 minutes.

"Man~" I cooed sleepily and opened my eyes to find him still laying by my side. "I slept so good~"

He chuckled.

"Well, I'm glad you did."

He sat up and helped me do same. I yawned and looked around.

"Wish I could sleep some more. What time is it?"

"A few minutes to six."

I sighed, a little disappointed.

"Alright. We should get going then. But I promise, the next time I come here, I'll spend a night," I mused.

"Fine by me. Cmon."

He helped me off the big bed and we wore our shoes. After I fixed my clothes and hair, we left his room and went to inform his family that we were already leaving.

After saying goodbye to the Wilde family, Roman and I left Lunar, escorted by his four guards. His people waved us goodbye as we left the village.

The guards left us at the gate and we walked out from The Wolf Recesses.

"Aaw, I already miss Lunar," I whined when the gate closed behind us and we were back in the flowery path.

"We'll be back soon," Roman said and faced me, holding my hands in his.

"Oki," I smiled. "I had a great time today, Roe. Definitely more than what I'd expected."

"Happy to hear that."

He slowly pulled me closer by the waist and kissed me without further ado. I kissed him back, unable to resist. We kissed for a while before pulling away from each other.

He spread his wings and carried me in his arms again. Then we flew away to join the others on time.

Writer's POV:

Throughout the day in the Thionne city, during the students' visit, Sharik had literally stayed away from Dove.

Of course, Dove noticed this. Whenever she tried to get closer to him, he would move to the other side of the group to avoid talking to her. It hurt Dove and she was pouty the whole day.

 It hurt Dove and she was pouty the whole day