♤ 7- Coach ♤

The weekend passed by faster than expected and the Nthanda siblings were ready to attend their first class in TUPA

♤♤♤

By 6 AM, all students were up and getting ready for class that would begin at 7 AM. Everyone freshened up and wore their different uniforms that helped differentiate between the freshmen, sophomores, and seniors.
~

Marjani wore her uniform and looked at herself in the glass. It wasn't an ugly uniform and she actually looked good in it. It was a pleated black and white skirt with a thin black sweater that had white collars and also white folds at the end of the arm.

However, it still bothered her that they had the obligation of wearing uniforms, even though they were Masters's students.

"What do we wear this with? I mean shoes?" Marjani asked Dove who was still getting dressed.

"Anything. We can customize our uniforms."

"Customize?"

"Mhm," Dove approached her with a smile. "You can add accessories if you want and look even better. Also, you can wear heels if you want to, or flats, sandals and even sneakers. It's up to you, but the shoes should be either black or white."

"Oh," Marjani nodded and then took the time to see what Dove was wearing.

Dove had worn a pair of chic stilettoes and had adorned her wrists with a few silver bracelets. She wore hoop earrings and had tied her hair into a high ponytail. She clipped a silver, heart-shaped pin on the left side of her blouse and applied light but efficient makeup. She actually looked very good.

"Follow my example and make your uniform less dull."

Marjani took her advice and also tied her hair into a high ponytail but making sure to leave strands of her hair hanging on each side of her face. Then she wore thigh-high nylon socks with a pair of comfortable heels.

Once done, she applied light makeup as well and was done

"Good enough?" she asked.

"Yup! You look great."