♤Bonus Chpt. 1 ♤

~AN~
Finally! The long awaited bonus chapters are here 😌.

They are going to be THREE.

Let's see where my creative mind takes me at the end of the third and last chapter.

That alone will determine if there'll be a Second Book.

I hope you're excited.

Enjoy ❤️
.
.

Enjoy ❤️

NARRATIVE:

NARRATIVE:

It was a beautiful day in Thionne. And a particularly happy day for Lunar, The Wolf Recesses. Preparations were being made for the king's birthday that was upcoming at the end of that week. There would be feasts in all housholds of Thionne, provided by the royals of each sect and clan in the name of the wolf god.

Creatures of Lunar kept busy by decorating their houses, cleaning their streets, picking fruits and flowers for the king.

The creatures of Mermelin watched from all water bodies surrounding Lunar. They would poke their heads out of the water while the bolder ones would sit on the shores and edges to watch.

It had been a month since darkness had been destroyed and Thionne was brighter than ever.

King Roman had opened and given full access to Lunar's water bodies and land for the creatures of Mermelin to come visit, which was something that had once been forbidden as boundaries between the two major clans had never been crossed by their creatures.

Now every single day, the curious Aguaries would come to Lunar and would watch the wolves from the water. They admired the beautiful nature of the wolf land as well as their activities. Being a kind clan, the wolves made friends with them and would gift them the most delicious fruits. There was no more animosity between them. The boldest of the Aguaries would even leave the water and the wolves would gift them clothes to wear while they explored more of Lunar.