Chapter 22

The bell rings for the end of class and Taemin dismiss everyone, letting them leave straight away. Minho and Hyunjin make their way to the back where their bags are, drinking some water to cool off.

"How come you were a bit later getting back?" Hyunjin turns to Minho who's scrolling through his phone.

"Huh?" Minho looks up not hearing what Hyunjin asked.

"Why where you late?" Hyunjin tries to see what Minho is doing on his phone. There seem to be text messages but from who and what do they say?

"I just had a little talk with Felix nothing important." Minho shuts his phone off and slides it into the side pocket of his bag before throwing it over his shoulder. Not going to tell Hyunjin what he told Felix for obvious reasons.

"Shall we go meet Seungmin and Jeongin now then?" Hyunjim holds the door open for Minho as they start to make their way to the schools' greens.

"Actually, my cooking teacher has asked me to help prep some things so I'll be having to head off," Minho says walking away, hoping Hyunjin will take the bait.

"Oh okay, see you later I guess." Hyunjin waves having a feeling something is wrong but brushes it off. Minho has never lied to him so it's not like he would now.

Now being out of Hyunjins view Minho brings his bag round to his front and digs into the side pocket for his phone. Unlocking it he sees a new message has been sent.

Ji
Around the back of the school, there is a big tree we should be there.

Reading the message Minho speeds up his steps.

Minho first messaged Jisung when he noticed Felix hadn't turned up to class so he just wanted to make that everything is okay. But not long after doing so Minho found Felix in the bathroom and said more than he should have done. Yet it couldn't stop himself seeing how upset Felix looked especially after how Hyunjin behaved it only. The past has now been spilled but how is the future to turn out.

Making his over to where Jisung has told him to go he stops the four by the blonde with dark roots. Getting closer it seems the others also spot him and Jisung gets up to walk over. Minho smiles at Jisung and gives a small wave. However, Jisung doesn't look so happy while marching towards Minho.

"You fucking told him!?" Jisung shouts as his hand's lands across Minho cheeks. "Did you think there might have been a reason why we didn't tell him?" Jisungs chest huffs up and down in anger, he really thought Minho was a nice and genuine guy but now he has just gone a fucked it up.

Minho is taken back by Jisungs sudden actions, he continues to stare at the ground scared to look at Jisungs frustrated face knowing that it would hurt his heart. First Minho needs to know how much Felix told them of what he said. "D-did he s-say anything else." Minho stutters in fear of Jisung rejecting him this way.

"A-anything else?" Jisung grabs Minho the collar forcing them to look each other in the eyes. "What else did you tell him apart from Changbin and Hyunjin past." Felix hasn't said about anything else so what could Minho have told him.

"If he hasn't told you then it doesn't matter anymore... you'll just be more disappointed in me." Minho keeps trying to look away but Jisung just follows his eyes making it impossible.

Jisung snickers at Minho letting go of his collar, "I think you're already at the lowest level of disappointment." Jisung turns to walk away leaving Minho behind.

Minho reaches forward and grabs Jisungs hand causing the other to look down then back at Minho's shy face. Quickly letting go Minho speaks up "He tried asking Hyunjin..."

Jisung stands still not believing at first what he heard. Felix really went to Hyunjin even after everyone telling him it's best for him not to know.

"If I didn't tell him would he stop trying to find out." Minho continues pleading for Jisung to forgive him. "I know you hate me for it but when he asked Hyunjin, Hyunjin yelled at him and from my angle, I could see he was prepared to hit Felix. If he kept asking Hyunjin he could've gotten seriously hurt. So I-I'm sorry for going behind your back but I don't regret it."

The two stay there staring at each other. Jisung expression has relaxed as to understanding why Minho told him. As much as it pains him to agree he thinks Minho did do the right thing. He is the nice and genuine guy Jisung thought he was.

"I'm sorry for getting so angry at you. I should have listened before taking action." Jisung hugs Minho afraid to let go. It's his turn to apologise and ask for forgiveness.

Minho likes the hug very much as he holds the other. Thinking is the best time to tell everything, "I like you." He manages to say with all his remaining courage.

"What?" Jisung heard Minho clearly but can't believe what he said. He keeps ahold of Minho not letting him have the chance to walk away.

Minho takes a deep breath, "That's what I told Felix... I told him I like you." Minho keeps his head on Jisungs should, wanting to hold him for longer and the fear of seeing the expression on Jisungs face.

Only to his surprise, Jisung hugs him back tighter, "I like you too." Jisung says feeling great relief to finally say it. The situation in which it is said isn't the nicest or the most romantic but in is heart it feels perfect.

Minho also hugs back tighter until they decide to let go and explain to the others.

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday

Damn, we got the Minsung confession before the Changlix.