a little something...

I just want to say a really big thank you. I never thought this story would get so much attention. I thought what it had while I was writing was big but the reads have over doubled since finishing.

I also have a confession to make. This book doesn't actually have the original ending I planned. I changed it due to not wanting to upset the readers but I really want you to know what it was going to be...

In my original ending Chan met with Hyunjin. Chan called Changbin to come and meet, he tried to call Felix but he didn’t pick up. Chan and Changbin talked with Hyunjin and decided to forgive each other but the two don’t start dating.

What happened to Felix was, he’s still out on the city streets trying to find Hyunjin. He’s alone and lost with a dead phone. He thinks he has just seen Hyunjin so he starts to run after the figure. He ends up running into the middle of the road where he is hit with van and dies on impact.

When the others hear of Felixs death they start to drift apart. Chan isolates himself, angry at himself for not protecting Felix. Changbin tries to help Chan but also struggles with himself, he was always saying how he’ll be Felixs prince.

Minho and Jisung stick to each other closer not really talking much to the others outside of class. Seungmin and Jeongin also continue in their little duo. Jeongin gives up on his hopes of getting close to Chan. Seungmin focuses harder on his studies. even though the two weren’t that close to Felix they miss the way he changed the people around him.

For Hyunjin, he’s actually the one who falls apart the most. He has just learnt to love himself and lost the boy who taught him that love. He can’t handle being back in class, the memories or dancing with Felix stuck in his head. Instead he takes a leave of absence and completes his mandatory military service. Hyunjin doesn’t want to go home where he would have to face his parents, his father specifically.

The originally ending for this story is a lot more depressing but personally I prefer it. However, I'm aware not everyone wants to read these kind of stories so I changed it. But by going with the current ending I had three more epilogue chapters.