Chapter 14

⚠️homophobic language⚠️

Monday comes back, starting the next week of school. Sunday had been a calm and quiet day of movies and video games. Walking into the dining hall with Chan, Felix spots Changbin and Jisung. Taking a seat with them Felix goes to sit next Changbin, Jisung and Chan already understanding what is happening to start between them.

"So Felix," Jisung swallows the first in his mouth before talking again. "I wondering what was your school life like back in Australia."

"In Australia huh?" Felix tries to think of what he could say.

"Yeah, like parties and stuff," Jisung says before stuffing his cheeks again.

"A friend of mine his family had a yacht so sometimes we would go out on that," Felix remembers all the fun times he had with his old friends and misses them a lot. When he moved to Korea it was so sudden that he never got to say goodbye.

"A yacht that so cool! Can you swim then?" Jisung mouth hangs open surprised.

"Yeah, I'm pretty good. Chans dad even taught me a few times." Felix gives a shy smile.

"Felix answer me this. If me, Changbin and Chan were drowning who would you save?" Jisung points his chopsticks at Felix waiting for his answer.

"Drowning?" Felix repeats the Korean word he didn't understand.

"Drowning," Chan says to him in English.

"Oooh." Felix exaggerates understanding now, he thinks for a minute before opening his mouth. "Well, Chan is a better swimmer than me so he wouldn't need to be saved. Then he could help you, while I help Changbin."

Jisung sits back with a smirk satisfied with Felix's answer. "Okay, I see how it is." He winks at Changbin when Felix went back to finishing his breakfast.

With everyone finished eating they go their separate ways to their classes, more of Felix breaks off since the other three have the same class.

On his way to his dance Felix spots his teacher standing outside the door, who appears to be waiting for someone.

"Good morning sir." Felix greets respectfully.

"Ah, Felix you don't need to be like that you know I prefer to just be called Taemin. I like to have a good bond with my students and my class to be a safe place." Taemin says.

"Sorry, si- Taemin." Felix awkwardly laughs.

"Anyway I was actually waiting for you," Felix looks back confused. "I wanted to get you before class so you didn't leave before I could ask to talk with you after class. Is that okay?" Taemin asks.

"Have I done something wrong?" Felix looks down worried.

"What- oh god no! It's nothing negative." Felix feels reassured at Taemins words. "Well, shall we go in now?" Taemin opens the door for the pair to walk in.

Entering the class Hyunjin sees Felix and gives him a friendly wave matched with a friendly smile. Felix does the same back and goes over to meet him.

"I never thought I would've seen you at Lotte World on Saturday," Hyunjin says as he puts his phone away.

"It was Jisungs idea." Felix puts his back down by the others.

"The squirrel faced friend of yours who's in my cooking class?" Minho asks joining the conversation.

"Yeah." Felix laughs at Minho's name for Jisung

"Well tell him that he makes another fucking cheesecake in tomorrows lesson I will slam him over a table." Minho points and Felix looking angry but his ears a little pink after realising what he said sounds like.

"W-will do." Felix jumps back a little at Minho's threat.

"Damn aggressive much." Hyunjin looks at Minho with a concerned face.

"I don't mean it in a bad way it's that I'm the head of our workspace so I'm responsible for cleaning up and stuff, but the teacher has a go at me for the fact he has only ever made cheesecake. AND his fat ass somehow manages to eat almost the whole thing by the end of the class... like what the fuck!" Minho is visibly angry with his red face.

"All right let's get stretching!" Taemin shouts out the class breaking off Minho's rant.

The class goes by smoothly it wasn't too difficult with focusing on isolations. Some people did stumble over when it came to the footwork but overall it was quite a relaxing class. When class ends, Felix says goodbye to Hyunjin and promises Minho that he will talk to Jisung.

"You wanted to talk s- Taemin." Felix sheepishly walks over to him, stringing his bag over his shoulder.

"Yes, sit down." Taemin pats on the floor beside him for Felix. Felix does so and Taemin continues with talking, "I wanted to apologise for what happened a few days ago. I'm sorry that I upset you and I think I caused you to have a panic attack. I want our class to be a happy and safe place where you can come here and just enjoy dancing. I sincerely want to apologise."

Felix looks at his teacher shocked not knowing what to do or say. "I-It's okay you d-don't need to ap-p-apologise." After a few stutters, Felix manages to finally spit something out.

"You don't need to say that." Taemin places a hand on Felix's knee, sending a shiver through his body. "I hope we can be okay?"

"Uh yes, I'd like that too." Felix gives Taemin a bow as he becomes more flustered.

"Good, now I'll let you go so you can get ready for your next class." Taemin stands up and brushes the dust from his legs.

"Thank you." Felix stands and bows again before scurrying out of the class.

Taemin scoffs as he watches Felix, "What a peculiar kid." He thinks to himself.

Walking out of the class Felix passes by the same bathroom Hyunjin let him cry of the shoulder. Thinking about that time the urge to pee also comes so he goes to open the door. As he enters he hears some voices inside. Not wanting to disturb them he walks in quietly but freezes when he hears his name be called. Felix hides behind the wall that's opposite the door and blocking him from being seen by the others inside.

"How much longer are you going to mess with him?" The first voice says.

"Until I know if he's like those friends of his." The second replies to the first.

"He seems like a nice guy, you know I don't like what you're doing." The first speaks again.

"Yeah well he's friends with that faggot Changbin and I'm sure I've seen them flirting so it's not like he doesn't deserve it." When the second talks again Felix finally recognises their voices, it's Hyunjin and Minho.

Felix can't believe they are talking about him like this behind is back. He hears the hand dryer go off and uses the sound to block him running back out the bathroom no longer needing to go he sprints back to his dorm room. Almost falling over a couple of times on his way.

Once safe in his room, the door slams shut with his back and Felix finally cries out. They were so nice to him and he genuinely saw them as his friends but was it all a lie.

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday