Chapter 26

Changbin
I was thinking of doing the usual
Why?

Felix
Do you maybe want to go out to dinner?

Changbin
Yeah, that sounds good
I'll ask Jisung

Changbin slides his back into his pocket and turns to Jisung, as they walk out of their last class. "Felix has messaged me saying if we want to go out for dinner tonight."

"You or we?" Jisung manages to understand want Felix means by asking Changbin for dinner. But sadly it seems Changbin is too oblivious.

"Hm, he did say 'you' as in me but wouldn't he want all of us to go. You and Felix haven't had a fight and fallen out, right?" Changbin scratches the back of his neck thinking.

Jisung stops and gives Changbin the 'are you serious' look. "Felix asked you directly. If he wanted all of us he would have sent it to the group chat!" Jisung is trying to explain to Changbin but the guy has such a blank look on his face, Jisung thinks he's taking a wall. "HE'S asking YOU on a DATE!!" Jisung gives in and tells Changbin straight forward what Felix means.

"A date?" Changbin tilts his head confused infuriating Jisung even more until his brain finally registers the words. "A date!" Changbin screams looking around scared of what's to happen.

"Yes, you idiot. Felix wants to go out for dinner with youuuu!" Jisung grabs Changbin the shoulder, shaking him hoping idiocy will fall.

Felix looks down at his phone with a frown. He managed to ask Changbin out but didn't expect to get turned down like this. Flopping down onto his bed Felix pulls his covers over him and tries to hold back tears made from the tightness in his chest.

"Hey, Felix?" Chan enters the dorm room after returning from his class. "Felix?" Chan looks around confused, at the end of lunch Felix said he would be staying in the dorm but he's not here.

Chan slips the bag off his shoulder letting it fall to the ground and that is when he hears a sniffle. Lifting his head he realises that Felix is here but something isn't right. Quietly stepping over to Felix's bed Chan sit down and pulls the covers away from the freckled boys face.

"Oh, Felix." Chans face drops when he sees Felix puffy eyes. Without thinking Chan reaches down and embraces Felix, not needing the other to say anything and if he wanted to let him cry.

"I-I thought he l-liked... me." Felix manages to say through his snuffles and tears.

"Who? Changbin?" Chan whispers wanting to comfort his little cousin.

With Chan's help, Felix manages to sit up and wipe the tears off his face. Taking a few deep breaths to calm down Felix attempts to explain. "I asked him out and he... turned me down." Felix buries his head in Chan's shoulder.

Chan rubs Felix's back hoping that it was just one big misunderstanding. "I'm sure Changbin wouldn't turn you down, he likes you too much," Chan whispers words of reassurance.

"Here." Felix turns to search around his pillow for his phone. Pulling it out he sees the screen light up and says '1 new message'. Forgetting Chan is there Felix doesn't hesitate to unlock his phone and read the message.

Changbin
Actually, how about it be just you and me? Prince.

Reading the message Felix's face glows with his bright sunshine smile. Opening his arms wide Felix flops down onto Chan screaming, "He does like me."

Chan chuckles at Felix's cute reaction, happy that the situation is fixed and Felix is feeling better again.

"Well then, shouldn't you get ready for your date." Chan pushes Felix off from on top of him and ruffles the youngers hair.

"Get ready yes!" Felix jumps off his bed all enthusiastic only to moment later be sent into a state of panic. "Channn, what do I wear? We haven't even set a time or place. I should've of thought of this."

Chan stands up grabs Felix by the shoulders so he can look into the youngers eyes. "One, breathe. Two, you will be fine. Three, just message him."

"Okay." Felix takes a deep breath closing his eyes and clears his mind. "Everything will be fine." Felix opens his eyes smiling.

Chan smirks as Felix makes his way to the bathroom skipping. He knows Felix will be fine but how is Changbin going to react. He has always been cautious about being with someone but this time it seems different, let's hope it is.

"Wow, that was delicious." Changbin rubs his stomach walking out if the restaurant.

"Why didn't you let me pay? It was me who invited you out." Felix whines trailing behind.

"Because I'm older and I wanted to." Changbin laughs giving Felix an elbow nudge in amusement at the youngers pout.

"Unfair. Can we at least get ice cream and you let me pay." Felix pleads as he exaggerates his pout even more.

"Very well then." Changbin grabs Felix's hand and pulls him along to the nearest ice cream shop. "Shall we?" Changbin opens the door for Felix who happily walks in.

"I hate you." Felix mumbles as he sits on the playground swings, biting into his two-scoop triple chocolate ice cream.

"I thought you liked me?" Changbin chuckles to himself.

"I do but... you said I could pay for the ice cream." Felix sulks, using his ice cream to cheer him up.

"Then how about this?" Changbin leans over from his swing towards Felix puckering up his lips. "You can repay me with a kiss."

Felix rolls his eyes before leaning in and at the last moment putting his ice cream to Changbins lips.

"Your lips are cold," Changbin says before realising it's ice cream. "...oh I see how it is. Guess you don't want to kiss me." Changbin playfully huffs turning his head away.

"What no! I do I do!" Felix puckers up his lips only to fall for Changbin prank and suffer the same fate of ice-cream lips.

"Yummy, vanilla and chocolate." Felix smiles licking the ice cream off.

"Aha, you're an idiot." Changbin laughs at Felix enjoying the view. The night has gone by really nicely and he hopes that it can stay like this, just him and Felix sat on the swings eating ice cream.

"Changbin?" Felix turns to Changbin with a more serious look on his face. "I'm sure you like me and I like you, like a lot. So I was thinking maybe... do you want to be official." Felix looks straight into Changbins eyes with such beauty that Chanbin can't ignore.

"I official say yes." Changbin smiles but in his head it's the exact thing he's been dreading. He wants to be with Felix it's just that he fears how it will go.

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday