Chapter 2

⚠️homophobia⚠️

They are all just sitting and eating, enjoying the peace before the bell rang, marking the real start of college. Well, what they thought was peace. Felix was soon hit on the back of the head by a flying sausage. Turning to see who did it he sees a tall boy from the other side of hall standing up on his chair and staring straight at him.

"Sorry, that was meant for the faggot across from you." The tall boy puts his hands around his mouth to project his voice louder. "You like that thick juicy sausage don't you! Do you lot all enjoy each other" He grabs his crotch and pretends to be swinging his dick around.

The tall boy sits back down with his friends laughing. Felix feels his blood boil because even though it wasn't meant for him he felt personally attacked.

"Just ignore him." Chan holds Felix's wrist realising that Felix was feeling comfortable.

"Yeah, he just a giant DUOCHE WAD," Jisung yells the last part making sure that the other could hear it from the other side or hall.

"Aye! What you say?!" Another boy from that table stands up. It's the same which tripped Jisung up earlier.

"Just that your friend is the one that knows how to deep clean a dick. If you know what I mean." Jisung blows a kiss over to their table and gives the boy from before a wink.

"I'll fucking strangle you, you homo!" The tall boy stands up again throwing his fist in the air. But a different boy from his table pulls him back down to be sitting.

"Kinky," Jisung says with a devilish smile. Which causes the others to leave them all alone again.

Felix looks up from his plate and sees that Changbin is staring at him. "You okay? What they said wasn't right." Felix asks.

"W-what no I was just uh looking at your freckles." Changbin points at his cheeks to motion just in case Felix didn't fully understand.

"Freckles?" Felix, not understanding runs his hands across his face thinking that he has food all over it.

"No freckles." Chan translates for Felix causing him to feel a little embarrassed.

"I was told freckles are were the angles kiss you. I guess many angles like you, Felix." Jisung throws and arm around Felix as they both laugh at the silly comment Jisung just made.

"Where is everyone first?" Chan rises from the table to put his empty tray away.

"Cooking," Jisung says and they already know how that class is going to go.

The same as usual; turn up late; make some sort of cheesecake; get yelled at the teacher for making cheesecake; have to go back at lunch and make something else.

"I have psychology, I'll have to go now if I don't want to be late." BamBam stands up hugging Chan before leaving through the big double doors.

"I'm in business with you Chan," Changbin says as he goes to walk beside him and put away their trays.

"Where are you, Felix?" Chan ruffles Felix's hair. Who quickly moves it back in place, making it nice and tidy with a slightly messy look. It looks so soft and the growing out blonde looks good on him.

"Ummm... dance." Felix puts his phone back in his pocket after checking his schedule.

"Dance?" Chan asks with wide eyes.

"Yeah, why?" Felix looks confused at Chan.

"It's nothing. Probably. Most likely." Chan tries to brush it off hoping that the boy from before doesn't disturb him.

Chan and Chanbin are walking to their class when Chan speaks up. "You don't think he'll be there do you?" Chan was talking about the boy who through the sausage during breakfast.

Changbin was looking down at his feet while walking when the next thing he knew was that walked into someone, coming around the corner, and he was now sitting on the floor.

"Watch where you're going faggot!" A word he knew too well comes from a voice he also knew too well.

Looking up he sees the face he dreaded the most at seeing at this moment in time. Just perfect timing.

Hwang Hyunjin.

The tall boy walks away after leaving his snarky comment. Chan and Changbin watch wanting to see where the other goes and they feel their hearts drop.

The thing they were wishing most not to happen just had to happen.

He walks into the exact room where they have just dropped Felix off at. So they will be in the same class. They'll just have to hope that the other leaves Felix alone.

"You okay mate." Chan grabs Changbins shoulder and helps him off the floor.

"Yeah." He says unenthusiastically.

"Just ignore him." Chan places an arm around over Changbins shoulder as they go back to walking to their class.

"It's not that easy."

"I know."

The walk goes quiet for a while but Chan quickly breaks it.

"How about we skip the first period? Huh, what do you say."

"Are you sure we should skip the first class back this year?" Even though know they shouldn't they both start walking away from class.

"Why not? You're not in the headspace to learn. Even if we went you wouldn't be paying that much attention and it's just Business anyway. We can easily pass it if we miss every lesson." Knowing how to make themselves feel better they agree and head back to Chan's dorm room to chill and play some video games.

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday