Chapter 19

Once entering back to the hospital room Jisung reassures Chan that everything is okay. With it being extremely late and everyone tired they decided to go to sleep, Felix was given the spare bed while Chan and Jisung shared the couch.

The morning sun starts to seep in through the curtains onto Felix's face, waking him. Felix hears people talking as he sits up rubbing his tired eyes.

"You should be fine now just take it easy for the next few days and the second you start feeling uneasy when breathing don't hesitate to come back, we'll do I scan." Felix hears a voice he doesn't recognise but when he turns to see he finds a doctor talking to Changbin.

"We will be living in about half an hour. We're just waiting for our friend to- oh!" Chan points over to Felix thinking he was still asleep. "Good morning." He smiles at Felix who has some fluffy bed head.

"Morning," Felix replies in a groggy tone still a bit sleepy.

"Well, I'll leave you to it, stay healthy." The doctor shuts the door behind them as they leave.

"FELIX!" Felix is attached by a huge hug from Changbin.

Changbin was asleep when Felix had come and was so worried about where Felix was, that when he woke up he wanted to hug Felix straight away but decided to wait till Felix is also awake. Now that they are both awake Changbin can give Felix that hug.

Loving Changbins warmth Felix rests his head on Changbins shoulder and wraps his arms around. A place that feels so safe.

"We should get ready to leave." Chan coughs reminding the hugging pair of his and Jisungs existence.

"Just give me a minute," Changbin says without hesitation while Felix hides his blushing face, still hugging Changbin.

After leaving the hospital they go back to the dorms so they can shower and change out of yesterdays clothes. They decide to go out and spend the day at an arcade then finish the night at a restaurant.

"Night Binnie." Felix hugs Changbin as he and Jisung go off into their dorm room.

"Bye Lixie," Changbin says waving as he closes the door.

"You two seem a lot better," Chan says once he and Felix have gone into their room.

"Huh?" Felix wasn't paying attention to what Chan has just said, he was busy thinking about Changbin and everything that happened earlier in the day

"Oh, I said you and Changbin seem to be getting along better," Chan repeats laying down on his bed.

"What do you mean?" Felix does the same.

"Well, the past few days you two have been kinda ignoring each other." Chan looks over at Felix's confused face.

Chan isn't wrong though, Felix and Changbin have been ignoring each other. They don't want to but Changbin doesn't want to worry Felix about what's going on between him and Hyunjin since Hyunjin is Felix's friend.

"Can I ask you then?" Felix sits up in crossed legs facing Chan.

"Depends." Chan rolls over onto his side to also see the other.

"Will you tell me what going on between Changbin and Hyunjin?" Felix says being hopeful to find out.

"Definitely not!" Chan rolls back to his other side, almost sounding angry.

"Why?" Felix insists.

Chan becomes angry at Felix's constant asking, "Because it's not my place." He shouts out scaring Felix at the sudden rage.

"B-but Changbin won't tell me a-and Hyunjin doesn't know I know anything so I can't ask him!" Felux doesn't like having to beg like this but no one is telling him anything and that makes him feel like a bad friend.

Chan sighs getting up from his bed and goes over to Felix. Noticing Felix becoming scared by his movements Chan bends down, takes Felix's hands in his and speaks calmly, "I know you don't like it when no one is telling you but when we say it's better you don't we truly mean it. You not knowing puts you in less danger and as much as I hate you it, you being friends with Hyunjin is safer for you." Chan looks up at Felix with soft worried eyes as he continues to rub his thumbs across the back of Felix's hands.

"Hyunjin is not my friend. I overheard him talking with Minho that he's only using me to get to Changbin." Felix mumbles remembering when he walked into the bathroom and how it caused him to cry so much.

"What!" Finding out about this now Chan becomes furious. "Why didn't you tell me? Then who were you with yesterday?"

"I-I was with Hyunjin he doesn't know I heard him so I play along as his friend, but Minho did tell me something weird." Felix pauses as he thinks about it making Chan anxious and even more worried. "He told me to be careful and not fully trust Hyunjin. Minho seems like a genuinely nice guy but... so did Hyunjin." Felix's voice quietens at the last few words.

The room goes silent, Chan being angry at Hyunjin while praising Minho for warning Felix. However, Felix is starting to feel uncomfortable in the silence and scared of what Chan might say next.

Finally, Chan opens his mouth, "I agree with Minho be careful around Hyunjin." Chan stands up and rubs Felix's head, "Let's go to sleep now we have to school in the morning."

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday