Chapter 24

"Shit!" Minho mumbles to himself once Hyunjin is out of his view. He can't believe he really just said all that. It's not like it's true but their friendship right now isn't looking too strong. Minho questions if he made the right choice, even if he did the way he said it was cruel and uncalled for.

Looking at the time on his phone Minho still has about forty minutes left till lunch is over. The only problem is that he can't go see Seungmin and Jeongin because Hyunjin will probably be there... unless Hyunjin might have stormed off back to his room so then maybe he can see Seungmin and Jeongin. Minho knows he could go see Jisung and the others but he feels like he would be intruding if he goes there again so soon.

Grabbing a lunch box from the school convenience store Minho makes his way to the bench near the dorms where he usually sits. Just like how he thought Hyunjin isn't there, so he happily takes a seat across from Seungmin and Jeongin who were before engrossed in a conversation.

"It's alive!" Jeongin screams seeing Minho after his absence at break.

Being the youngest, Jeongin always tries to keep everyone's spirits up and he could tell from when Minho was walking over that something has him down.

"For now." Minho laughs knowing at any moment Hyunjin could have his head off.

"So how was that cooking lesson with that... guy?" Seungmin asks after hearing all the stories Minho would go on about, prepared to hear another rant.

"Actually it was," Minho takes a break to build anticipation, "The exact fucking same - cheesecake!" Minho's head flops onto the table as Seungmin and Jeongin laugh at him for having to go through this every lesson.

Seungmin wipes a fake tear away from his eye before talking, "Why don't you speak to him about it? And while you're at it you can ask him out."

Minho chokes in shock as he stares wide-eyed at Seungmin. "W-what?" Minho manages to stutter out as he swallows his food.

"You talk about him a lot and your ears would go red so it was obvious." Seungmin shrugs his shoulders thinking it's no big thing.

"It's was?!" Jeongin speaks up also being surprised having never noticed it before either.

"Yeah, you would even go on about insignificant things that didn't matter. So you might as well ask him out, just don't tell Hyunjinn. Anyways I'm cool with whoever you wanna date." Seungmin talks so calmly that Minho can't believe his ears. Seungmin has always been a chill and laid back person but Minho never knew he was this chill. Maybe it'll be okay to tell them that he dating Jisung at least.

"Umm well..." Minho scratches his head thinking of the best way to put it, "I asked him out at break." He describes with just being straightforward since Seungmin has been.

Seungmin and Jeongin mouths both drop, Jeongin mind still trying to understand everything that has just happened in the last five minutes.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Jeongin stands up and goes behind Minho and tries to pull him up out of his seat.

"What are you doing?" Minho struggles and ends up standing anyway.

"No, what are you doing? You should be with your boyfriend. Go shoo! I and Seungmin will be fine and we don't know what Hyunjins doing but that doesn't matter." Jeongin pushes Minho away as Seungmin watches in entertainment with Minho ears going red again.

"He took his time." Jeongin turns back around to Seungmin and slides into his seat.

"At least he did it," Seungmin smirks thinking about how Minho must've done. Probably being some kind of nerve wreck. "Hold up." He turns to Jeongin being able to read the youngers mind.

"What?" Jeongin tilts his head waiting for Seungmin to finish speaking.

"You just want him to yet closer to that lot so you can get closer to Chan don't you." Seungmin watches as Jeongin smiles at his plan being found out.

"I like his music and I wouldn't mind being able to get closer... if that became a possibility due to Minho inviting us along to one of there performances." Jeongin makes it out as it would just be a coincidence.

"You sly mother fucker." Seungmin shakes his head laughing at Jeongin.

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday