Chapter 3

⚠️homophobia⚠️

Walking into the dance room Hyunjin goes over to the back, placing his bag down. Not bothering to look at anyone.

"Can you explain to me what that was about?" Hyunjin recognised the voice coming towards him from behind with loud footsteps.

Turning around Hyunjin slips his phone back into his pocket, and see his best mate Lee Minho. Seeing that it was Minho, Hyunjin gives a soft smile.

"What was what about?" Hyunjin questioned as Minho steps close, with almost no distance between the two.

"Knocking down Changbin then calling him a faggot." Minho looked displeased but Hyunjin couldn't understand why.

"Come on he's a twat anyway. Also, you didn't say anything at breakfast this morning. " Hyunjin doesn't know where Minho's frustration has come from and tries to brush off the subject.

"I know, but I think you've have gone a bit over top with this morning and just now." Even though Minho doesn't like Changbin as a person or any of the people he hangs around with. He can't help by feeling sympathetic towards another gay when the comments become too much.

"He'll be fine. Look at what happened last year and he is still at this school so I don't see what the big deal is." Hyunjin tried to use his hand to cover up a smirk when he thought of all the things he did last year.

There were many incidents where he got to show Changbin his place in this school and during the summer he developed an evil desire to do some far worse things.

Hyunjin sits down with his back against the cold wall while he waited for the teacher to arrive. He looks around the room to see who he will have to suffer being around this year.

Hyunjin felt like this class was full of boring people until he saw a blonde freckled boy. The same boy he hit with the sausage this morning.

Knowing that he must be friends with Changbin, Hyunjin gets the idea that he must get to know this blonde boy, befriend him, and watch as Changbin gets mad at the blonde for even being friends with Hyunjin, but Hyunjin would always be nice to him and be able to learn more secrets about Changbin.

"Why do I feel faint and have a temperature all of sudden?" Minho dramatically slides down the wall beside Hyunjin and grabs the others hand to place on his forehead.

Hyunjin quickly pulls his hand back as he snarkily replies "You sure that's not because you came into contact with the squirrel kid at breakfast. He might have rabies, I would go to the doctors and get some shots if that temperature escalates."

"Ah ha ha ha, very funny!" Hyunjin and Minho look at each other in the eyes and can't stop from breaking out into a laugh at Minho's sarcastic laugh.

Taking a gulp from his water bottle Hyunjin puts it back away in his bag, and pulls himself onto two feet so he can move to the front of the class and start stretching before the teacher arrives.

Hyunjin is mid lunge while looking into the mirror when once again notices the boy with blonde hair from this morning.

The other boy is also stretching, allowing Hyunjin to see that he has a good body as to when reaching his arms up high, the hem of the boys' shirt shows the bottom of six-pack, one that is very defined.