Chapter 16

⚠️abuse⚠️

It's been a few days since Felix spent lunch with Changbin and it's has been happening almost every day since Chan and Jisung have been so busy with their project. Felix also can't wait to hear it when it is finished.

Being lunch now Felix is walking to the tree where he and Changbin spend lunch. It is a nice willow tree. The branches don't fall to the ground but it's enough to make it feel like they're in their own little world. Especially when they lay down and the sun seeps through the gaps of leaves.

"THE FUCK YOU SAY?" Felix is brought back to reality when he hears someone yelling and not long after a crashing sound as if someone had fallen, or was even pushed.

Felix stopped moving, stuck between seeing if the person needs help or if he should just walk away. Only to realise that to get to the tree where Changbin is waiting, he has to walk past the hidden alley in which the commotion is taking place.

Going up to the corner of the alley before he could see in and the people inside could see him. He stands their frozen waiting to here is something else happens.

"You know... it's your fault this started in the first place." The sound of skin coming in contact with skin, as if someone was slapped echos in Felix's ears, along with the persons' voice that sent shivers through his entire body. Their voice used to be so happy, cheerful and friendly, now Felix hears a demonic fake voice. The voice of Hwang Hyunjin, someone Felix used to consider a friend and has to still pretend he is because Hyunjin is currently unaware of Felix knowing about his conversation with Minho in the bathroom.

"Dickhead!" A different voice shouts that must be meant for Hyunjin.

"Why you f-" Hyunjin gets cut off when a phone starts ringing. It must be Hyunjins since he answers it "Yes, we are on our way see you so soon." His voice quietens while speaking so he must be walking away.

Felix takes this opportunity to look down the alleyway. Hyunjin has his back to him and walking away with someone beside him just as Felix had thought, except for the extra person. However, up against a wall is someone who seems to in an unconscious state.

Feeling bad about going to help them he first sends Changbin a text to let him know.

Felix
Sorry something came up I might be a bit late
Sorry again

Only for Felix's head to shoot up when a notification sound goes off from the unconscious persons' phone straight after Felix sent the message. Hoping it's only a coincidence, Felix slowly steps forwards and almost starts to break down in tears with his heart aching.

Felix is standing over someone who even with blood dripping down their face he can still tell who it is. Squatting down and with a shaking hand, he reaches forward to cup the cheek of the person in front. Felix hides his face in his knees to not let them see his teary eyes.

"I-I'm s..s-sorry." A hand is placed on Felix's holding it closer to their face for warmth and comfort.

Felix looks up not wanting to have to seem them in this state of pain. It is more torturous for them then it is for him but that doesn't stop him from crying.

"Felix." They say trying to look the freckled boy in the eyes but Felix is reluctant. "Felix." They call out again in a weak but gentle voice, almost reminding Felix of when his mum would comfort him after his father did terrible things. "Felix!" After a third time, Felix finally looks him in the eyes and accepts that the person beaten with a bloody face is Changbin.