Chapter 8

A new day has arrived, like yesterday Chan wakes Felix once he is finished in the bathroom so Felix can go in straight away. Today is easier to find something to wear having unpacked yesterday. With lectures till after lunch Felix decides to wear a black turtleneck with a denim jacket, a pair of grey jeans and some black vans. Brushing his hair but not styling it falls across his face giving him a more innocent look. Felix checks one more time in the mirror before Chan drags him out of the room so they can get some breakfast.

Walking down to the cafeteria Chan and Felix meet Changbin and Jisung coming out of their dorm. "You guys have a dorm together?" Felix asks.

"Yeah, you can apply to be with a specific person. Why do you think you're with Chan." Jisung replies as he locks the door. The smaller boy beside him staying quiet with his hood pulled up and shadowing his face

"I thought I was lucky!" Felix exclaims. Chan gives Felix a little pat on the back thinking he was being very cute.

"Felix you can run ahead with Changbin to get us a table." Changbin looks up hearing Chan say his name, his hood falling back slightly showing a glimpse of an almost ill like pale face. "I need to have a quick talk with Jisung." Felix nods walking away with Changbin slowly trailing behind. Waiting till they are good distance away for speaking again. "How is he?"

Jisung looks as Chan worried "I think a rib might be broken, he has a really big and colourful bruise on his right side. Nothing on his face this time." Chan hums back nodding his head.

"Do you think he should go to the hospital?" Chan asks

"It's a broken rib what can they do? Because all they can do is stock him up with pain killers." Jisung says as they head off to meet back with the others.

"One quick thing though Chan," Jisung holds Chan wrist stopping him. "Last night when he stumbled back into the room I heard other footsteps outside," Jisung remembers the night. Changbin went straight into the bathroom as Jisung got up from his bed to follow after and make sure he is okay. When walking past the door he saw a shadow of someone standing outside then walking away a few seconds after. Instantly sending a shiver through Jisungs body like last night.

"Let me know as soon as anything happens straight away!" Chan says as they reach the table with Felix and Changbin sitting in silence.

"Is everything thing okay?" Felix looks up at Chan who's sliding into a seat.

"Huh-oh right yeah just some class stuff." Chan doesn't want Felix to worry and knows that Changbin wouldn't feel comfortable if Chan started telling other people, even BamBam doesn't know.

"Can we get food now?" Jisung hops up and down in his seat ready to run for it.

"Yes!" Felix gets up and heads off with Jisung leaving Chan and Changbin at the table.

Chan shuffles over to Changbin who's looking down twiddling his thumbs. "I'll get yours for you."

"It's okay I'm not hungry." Changbins voice is broken when talking like he's trying to hold in the pain and not cry.

"You need to eat to get better." Those are Chans final words as he stands up to go and get something to eat before Changbin can answer back.

Changbin pulls out his phone and scrolls through social media as he waits for them to return. He knows he shouldn't have gone out last night he never meant to see anyone else it just happened as he walked around the corner bumping into the other's chest. The devil in his eye as he looked down on Changbin the hard sharp sudden kick that went into Changbins side winding him and sending his head spinning. Once the guy left after having his fun Changbin can't remember much after that, just someone picked him up and carried him to his dorm room.

Waiting in the cue Chan and Jisung are busy talking about stuff that Felix doesn't understand and doesn't care about, right now all he wants is food. Taking a glance around the room Felix sees Hyunjin sitting at a table. As if Hyunjin knew Felix was looking Hyunjin raised his head and gave Felix a little wave while flashing a bright smile. Caught off guard Felix's cheeks flush and he waves back with a shy smile.

"Made a friend yesterday?" Chan asks looking in the direction Felix had just been.

"Yeah, I met him at my dance class," Felix says with his voice going higher with each word.

"Ooh who?" Jisung says watching as Felix's face goes redder in embarrassment.

"He is just a friend and his name is," Felix takes a deep breath, "Hyunjin."

That's it that's all that needs to be said to make Chan and Jisungs face drop. Hyunjin of all the people he could let alone make friends with had to be him. Chan and Jisung should have seen this coming after what happened with Felix when they picked him up from dance class.

"Please tell it's a joke." Chan grabs Felix by the shoulders almost shaking him.

"I know he wasn't nice the other morning but in the class, he was nice to me and helped me. Even saying if I needed to I could talk with h-"

"No!" Chan was ready to shut down whatever Felix was thinking. He will not let Felix be friends with Hyunjin and Chan knows Jisung will back him up without a doubt.

"Why?" Felix shoves off Chan's hands. Being friends with Hyunjin is a trap but how is Chan meant to explain it to Felix without explaining anything.

"He isn't who you think he is." Jisung jumps into the conversation for Chan.

"Then who is he?" Felix looks them dead in the eyes he waits for them to answer. But nothing is said Chan and Jisung stand they silence their mouths opening and closing like they're about to speak.

"Trust me." Chan finally says.

"Next!" The dinner lady shouts gaining the attention of three boys who now stand awkwardly around one another.
Felix picks up a tray and goes up to get his food.

"I'll tell you about it later but right now is not the time." Chan gives in to Felix's silent treatment as they leave the queue.

"Fine." Felix sighs as he walks ahead his hips swinging with each step.

"Are you sure about that?" Jisung asks Chan as they go to sit down.

"I don't know he's already dealing with so much..." They reach the table and Chan places a tray down in front of Changbin who's looks at the food then back at his phone before finally picking at it.

Chan worries about Felix and Changbin right know these two are not in the best places and the school year has just started. He knew that the first day at school could be so dramatic even things are happening with BamBam. Only Jisung seems to have gotten through the first day without a scratch l.

Jisung doesn't know a lot about Felix's past but Chan had said a few things so they know to be careful. But a friendship with Hyunjin can not be a good thing, should they let Felix stay in that dance class are asking him to give? Felix probably would just get angrier though and Jisung is meant to be Felix's friend, not an enemy.

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday