Epilogue 2

For the summer holidays, the eight boys have decided to go and stay at Seungmins holiday home on Jeju Island. Ever since they arrived at the airport Seungmin has said he has a surprise waiting for them at the house but won't give any hints, no matter how much they ask. Which only made the others want to get there quicker and find out what this surprise is. After the one hour and ten-minute flight plus the extra hour from going through customs and travel, they finally arrive at the house. All looking at it with wide mouths in awe.

It's so big you could call it a mansion with having two stories and seven bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. What makes it even better is that it's on the coast secluded from other people so the boys can make as much noise as they want. Even staying up late and sleeping on the sandy shore if they wanted. As soon as they planned the trip they decided that on the first night they would have a giant bonfire on the beach and roast marshmallows together.

The three taxis taking the eight boys pulling up inline to the steps up to the front door. Without hesitation they get out and retrieve their luggage, rushing to the front door, wanting this surprise from Seungmin.

"Come on hurry up!" Felix whines waiting from Seungmin to come over and unlock the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming," Seungmin says but really he's enjoying taking his precious time. Watching as Felix and Jeongin were watching him with anticipation take his luggage out the taxi and make slow steps over.

Finally, Seungmin gets to the door and searches for the keys in his bag. Felix groans at having to wait this long. Seungmin takes out the keys and puts the incorrect key to the lock.

"Oops," Seungmin says shrugging his shoulders as he smirks, knowing exactly what he's doing.

Getting the right key and with the sweet click of the lock, Felix burst through the door and freezes immediately. The others following after and all doing the same. Seungmin, however, walks past into the entrance hall smiling, his suitcase rolling behind him being the only sound.

"Everyone this is Daehwi." Seungmin smiles as he puts an arm around Daehwis waist, "He's my boyfriend."

"Hi!" Daehwi waves with a bright face at the shocked boys.

"D-D... When?" Hyunjin manages to say after his brain glitch and the stuttering. He's been in dance classes with Daehwi since they started college and not once has he seen those two together, or even mention the others name.

Jeongin standing beside Hyunjin is in even more shock. He and Seungmin have been best friends since before college and he didn't even know his best friend was gay, let alone dating someone.

Daehwi and Seungmin look at each other and laugh in amusement. "A year today!" They say in unison all happy.

"Whatttttt!" Jeongin screams, his bag dropping from his hand onto the floor. "A-A year?"

"Awe congratulations! Congratulations!" Felix feels all fuzzy as he starts singing congratulations by Day6. Even dancing around a little at the happy celebration.

Chan, Changbin and Jisung all join on congratulating Daehwi and Seungmin, almost as if they just got married. Except for Hyunjin, Jeongin and Minho who are unable to move from the front door, their shock fully freezing their bodies as they try to process everything.

After some time the now nine boys move into their rooms to unpack. Minho with Jisung, Chan with Jeongin, Seungmin with Daehwi, and Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin in another. With unpacking all done and a full tour around the house, the sun is starting to set so that means it times to get down to the beach and build a bonfire.

The boys play games and dance to music on the beach. Until settling down around the bonfire while Chan with the help of Changbin is cooking away on the bonfire.