Chapter 1

"Wakey wakey." An Australian accent Felix knows too well comes from beside his bed. Rolling over he sees his roommate standing over him.

"Urghhhhhhhhhh." Felix lets out a groan as he sits up. He didn't want to get up but has no excuse. Well, not one that his cousin would believe.

Felix likes that his roomie is his cousin, it means he doesn't have to share a room with a stranger at least while still learning Korean and if he had someone who didn't know English... well that would just make this experience a bit more interesting.

Getting out of bed Felix drags his body to the bathroom to start getting ready. First grabbing his phone because he needs music. Some Billie Eilish.

Wiping the steam off the bathroom mirror Felix sees his hair needs a touch up as his roots are already growing through the blonde dye.

Thinking to himself he wonders if he should stay blonde or try something different. Maybe a purple or red, possibly an orange-like colour?

Haveing to dig through all his unpacked boxes of stuff he finds something to wear. Having only moved in yesterday afternoon so: one, his stuff is still all packed, two, he has no clue of his way around the campus, and three, he feels jet-lagged.

I guess that whats happens when you move to Korea from Australia.

Okay so maybe it's just an hour difference in time but jet lag is a better excuse than having to explain he stayed up all night to Chan.

"Felix you're going to late for breakfast." The second Felix heard Chan say that he knew one thing and one thing only. He is NOT going to be late for food.

Grabbing his bag and slipping his timberland boots on he heads down the corridor of the dormitories. Down on the first floor is the main cafeteria where the smell of food fills the room.

The choice of food here is amazing and the taste is most likely amazing. Surprisingly for school food. Plus to top off all the amazingness if you get breakfast from here it's free. Free food! Who doesn't love that?

"Channie!" Felix hears someone yell from behind them before he could see who it was a squirrel-like boy runs up and throws himself into Chan's arms.

"You idiot. You nearly knocked Chan over." A smaller boy appears from behind the corner. Felix is surprised the boy didn't walk into it with his hair being so long that it was covering his eyes.

"Yeah well, I didn't so." The squirrel boy pulls a silly face while sticking his tongue out at the other.

Understanding most of what they said Felix couldn't help but let out a little chuckle.

"You must be Felix." Quickly jumping on to Felix the squirrel boys examines him like he's some kind of alien from outer space.

Felix just stands there wide-eyed looking at Chan. Wishing Chan would help get him off.

"Yes, and be careful he's fragile." Chan pulls Jisung off  Felix. The other goes back to stand by the boy with long hair.

"Sorry I got a bit excited." The squirrel boy gives a big smile.

"E- English." Felix stands there dumbfounded, just pointing at him and probably look rather stupid right now.