Chapter 29

With Friday over and done with Felix can now enjoy a day at the beach with his friends, this time being his real friends. Felix checks himself out in the mirror, wearing blue swimming shorts and a thin white flannel shirt that has a few buttons undone at the top. Chan chuckles as he watches Felix which brings the younger back to reality.

"You ready?" Chan smiles as he throws a backpack over his shoulder.

"Yep!" Felix ties the laces of shoes before jumping up and skipping out the door. Chan chuckles again watching in amusement at Felix's cuteness and happiness.

Felix and Chan meet Jisung and Changbin outside their dorm and head down to meet Minho at his car.

"Wheres the food?" Jisung asks seeing the empty cooler boxes.

"We're off to buy it now." Minho rolls his eyes as he closes the boot once everyone has put their bags in.

Jisung joins Minho in the front and Felix takes the middle seat between Chan and Changbin. Changbin may be smaller in height but his muscles make it a bit uncomfortable for him in the middle, especially with his shoulders next to Chans. Ever since college has started they haven't missed a single workout day and it shows.

The journey is fun this time to awkwardness. Jisung has control of the aux cord and is playing a bunch of songs everyone likes and even showing off to Minho with some of his works of arts. Showing off his singing skills when he plays 'close' and much as a goofball Jisung is, he's really good at writing meaningful lyrics.

Jisung turns around to wink at Changbin once he finishes his little performance. "Felix you should listen to this one."

Jisung puts his phone back down and a piano starts to play through the speakers. A soft voice slowly following after. Felix listens attentively to Changbins words, taking every single one of them in. The song is a personal project he made a while back when he felt lost and uncertain of who to talk to.

As the song slowly plays out with Changbin mumbling the final words and Felix resting his head on Changbins shoulder, even intertwining his fingers with Changbin. A calm feeling comes over everyone with a feeling a wholeness.

"You always have me to talk to now." Felix softly says breaking the silence.

Felix turns his head to look out the window and lets out a gasp, he could see the beach coming into view. There are more people than last time but the ocean looks more beautiful as it glistens under the sun.

Minho parks the car and they quickly get out and help to unload the boot. Chan and Changbin help to take the cooler box as Jisung and Felix take the chairs and umbrellas as Minho follows with his camping bbq.

"All done." Jisung smiles, brushing the sand off his hands. It's a minor task to set everything up but now Jisung gets to go and jump into the ocean and he doesn't waste a second.

Everyone watches Jisung runoff, waiting to see if he notices "You idiot!" Changbin shouts as Jisung comes wailing back out of the water.

"Maybe next time take your shoes off before you go running in." Minho throws a towel Jisung.

Jisung huffs and sits down taking his soaked shoes off "These were new as well."

"Here." Felix takes the shoes and put them into the sun to dry. "This way they should be fine by the time it's to go home."

"Thank youuu!" Jisung jumps on to Felix causing him to scream.

"You're all wet." Felix struggles out of Jisungs arms, getting no help from the others laughing. Luckily, Jisung quickly scurries off from on top of Felix.

"Well let's go swim!" Chan throws his tee-shirt off and starts running into the water with Jisung racing along.

Felix, Changbin and Minho get ready and are about to head down when Minho hears his phone go off. Picking it up he sees a name that makes his face instantly drop.

"Everything okay?" Felix asks noticing the sudden change in Minho's attitude.

"What oh nothing I just need to take this first. I'll meet you guys down there." Minho waves Felix as he walks up to his car, being able to take the call in private.

"Hello?" Minho voice is emotionless. He didn't expect to get a call from them but it's most likely not going to be a good call either.

"M-Minho?" Hyunjins voice quivers through the phone.

"I'm here." Minho lets his voice soften, he can tell Hyunjin is upset right now so maybe being cold isn't the best thing.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything I have said and done. I was just doing what I was told and going against how I really feel an-"

"I know." Minho cuts Hyunjin off. "I've known this whole time who you really are. I overheard a call with your parents. I've just been waiting for you to realise as well." The line goes silent with a few sniffles from Hyunjin.

Honestly, Minho has known that Hyunjin isn't actually homophobic for a while. All the times he would tease Felix and sometimes just stare at him was more than enough evidence.

"Hyunjin?" Minho checks to make sure he is still there.

"Yeah?"

"I forgive you... but I'm not the one should be apologising to." Minho looks out from the car to where the others are splashing around smiling. "I'm sure there are two other individuals who need to know the real you. However, whether they forgive you is up to them." Minho hangs up letting out a deep sigh. He's happy Hyunjin has figured it out but is it too late?

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday