"52, 53!!!!" Harry shouted.

"Yay! We won!" Harry shouted and he gave me a brofist.

"Unbelievable, you are amazing, Allyssa." Eleanor clapped her hand, and she still look surprised.

"She's also a good eater, El." Lou said.

Thanks for saying that, Lou. Er.

"I think you have owe me something??" I said, giving him a poke.

"You didn't said it before the game!" Niall said, crossing his hand in his chest.

"Ohh, but you know i'll be asking." I put a tongue out at him.

"Fine. What do you want?" He said in a grinned.

"I'll think something good. Ah, i know. You are not allowed to eat anything tonight. So you're not allowed to eat dinner, easy as a cake right?" I smiled evilly.

"What?!! It's not possiblee!!! I will die." He said in sad voices.

"Nah, you can wake up early in the morning to eat. And you won't die." I said, smirking.

"Fine!!!!!!" He said in annoyed tone.

"Pity Niall, he will just be looking at our food." Liam laughed as Niall look at him fiercely.

"Good deal, Allyssa. I've been dying to see how it goes." Zayn laughed, although he was the partner, he wasn't being supportive enough. And Niall is giving him a bad eyes contact.

"I think we'll be leaving now." Harry said.

"And don't even think about sneaking out alone." He warned.

"Yeah! We got celebration to go! There'll be lots of foods and.." Niall stopped.

"Don't forget your deal." I gave him a smirk, which,, he gives me back a frowny face.

________

I have persuade Eleanor and Sophia for sleeping in my room together. But Eleanor, she disagree.

Somehow, she said it's better to share rooms with Lou because he had the biggest ones.

But hello?! Isn't that weird? A girl sleeping with his boyfriend. Maybe she's used to it. Because she said that nothing will happens.

Sophia, in the other hand, is opposite. She said she will be sharing bedroom with me. She dislike the idea of sleeping together with Liam actually, although Liam has asked her several times.

Whooa. What that? Liam asked her several times? What was he thinking? Well maybe i think too negative.

But Sophia did say the cause. She said it was because the sound of the water from the aquarium was qay too noisy.

I've been to Liam's room, but i never realised he had an aquarium. They were turtles from the fans.

And Sophia said she was glad to share rooms with me.

There we goes, girls talk.

"And you know what? Fans saw me and she was just: omg i think i just met an angel from heaven. When actually i'm not." Eleanor laughed.

We both giggled.

"You know, Allyssa was also one of the crazy fans." She smirk at me.

"Really? You do? Like, i never did thought of marrying one direction, specifically your Liam." I smirk back at her.

"Well i think you don't. But you do have lots of Liam's poster." She said as scanned all the posters on the wall.

"He was just my favourite." I said shyly. "But don't get confused. I won't take him from you. Because you are just perfect to him." I try vividly to explain.

"I know sweetie." She laughed.

"By the way, what's with the celebration?" Eleanor try to rethink the past.

I told them that Simon Cowell came here in the morning and he was offering me to be their manager. And that happens because of the boys. And i told Eleanor about the recording thingy Lou had asked me.

"Well, Lou is just like that. He's misterious and funny. Looks quite and calm at first, but you will nevr know his darkest side. Sometimes gets a little jumpy, and sometimes he could turn a little bit granpa. But that's how i love him." El turns blushed.

"Awww!! How cute.. we can't resist!" We both replied.

"Talking of Eleanor," Sophia glanced at me.

"Do you think that Harry is a little obsessed? Or am i just thinking too much." She muttered.

"Well, i've never seen Harry like this. I mean, care about someone." El smirk.

"Don't get it wrong! Something did happened." And i explain about those 4 strangers who were trying to robe me and Harry helped me out.

"Wow. That must been quite a .. shock." Sophia replied.

"Yeah. That's why i weren't allowed to shop alone." I explain.

"We'll give you a company!!" El laughed and she's beautiful.

"But i think it's better if it's tomorrow." I replied.

"You're right." They sighed

__________

"Cheers for our new manager, Allyssa!!" Niall scream. Well probably i did let him have a feast.

And i think he was happy. Because of the food. Not betcause of me being a manager.

"Cheerrss!!" Everyone said.

Liam was sitting with Sophia and Lou was with El. I, in the opposite was sitting with Harry, and Zayn with Niall.

I don't know how i always ended sitting with Harry, but Sophia and El poke me. Well, us.

"So what do you think of Allyssa?" Sophia asked Harry. I almost spit out my food.

"A good friend." He replied.

"Aww really? I thought you felt something about her." El looked sad.

What does that means?

Harry wasn't saying anything. The girls were probably saying something about us, in certain language, that i couldn't understand.

Suddently, Harry just bang the table and stand up. Everybody just stared at him.

"PLEASE STOP BOTHERING MY PERSONAL LIFE. AND YES, I MIGHT HAVE FELT SOMETHING FOR HER, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE MAKE A GOSSIP ABOUT IT!" Harry walks away and leaves the restaurant.

"What did happened?" Lou hesistate.