Chapter 57

WARNING!! CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!!

THIRD PERSON POV

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Oh it's you, the one from Karasuno with the nasty jump float serve."

Woah, one of the Miya Twins actually remembers me!

"Ah! Yamaguchi was it?"

"You came all the way here from Miyagi to watch the game huh?" Miya Osamu, owner of Onigiri Miya, said.

"Yeah," Yamaguchi, now a college senior, "but even if the game wouldn't be here in Sendai, there's now way I'll miss this game."

They both turned to the court, a big banner that represents today's opposing teams.

V. LEAGUE
Division 1

SCHWEIDEN     VS     MSBY BLACK
ADLERS                      JACKALS

--

"And passion, the foundation of my hopeless bones.

I wish
I can see, a better future laid out for me,
But as far as I can tell..."

"?" Kageyama took one earphone off, hearing a familiar voice echoing through the halls that leads to the bathroom doors.

And that's when he saw him. He paused the music, taking both earphones off as he stopped behind his old partner.

An orange-haired adult that now stood 172cm tall. An old teammate, his forever rival, now a player from the MSBY Black Jackals; his opponent for today.

Hinata Shoyo.

"Not gonna have any bowel issues today, aren't you?"

Hinata turned around, smirking.

"Heck no! I'm not kind of person anymore."

"You better not, you runt."

"You still listen to those songs, huh?" Hinata said, seeing the pair of earphones that jangled on his neck.

"Of course." Kageyama replied sternly.

"I see," Hinata smiled. "I still miss her too."

There was silence for a few seconds as the two only faced down, until Hinata spoke again.

"Say, Kageyama-kun! You've grown!"

SWISH!

Hinata ducked down to dodge Kageyama's hit.

"I can even beat you in an arm wrestling contest now!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Wanna try me?" An irk mark appeared on Kageyama's face as he flexed his muscled arm.

"Hold it there."

The two diverted their attention the voice.