Chapter 52 (SPOILERS WILL START IN THIS CHAPTER)

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!!! PLEASE WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL!! ;))

I M P O R T A N T!!

P L E A S E  R E A D!!

STARTING THIS CHAPTER WILL BE FULL OF SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA (Inarizaki vs. Karasuno match until the end of the manga) SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA YET OR IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET SPOILED, I'M SORRY BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO STOP READING UNTIL THIS CHAPTER :))

THIRD PERSON POV

"Have you ever wondered what songs does Kei listens to?"

Kageyama open my eyes wide in realization.

Of course.

It was the final practice before the nationals tomorrow and they were asked to assemble in the gym for final meetings.

Kageyama bursted through the door, leaving Hinata behind. As he entered, his eyes hurriedly searched for a certain blonde.

There he is, with his headphones on.

He quickly walked towards Tsukishima who sat in the bench beside Yamaguchi and snuck behind, grabbing his headphones.

"What the hell are you doing—" Tsukishima growled angrily, but stopped as he watched the black-haired setter quiver while he pushed the headphones closer to his ears.

"K-Kageyama, give it back to Tsukki—"

"Yamaguchi urusai." Tsukishima muttered.

It's her voice. It's her song. Kageyama thought, hearing the soothing voice he longed to hear again.

"The colors that were once bright,
Now a paradox of lies and light.
Yet one rings true..."

Kageyama remembered this song. "Blue" was the title. She sung this to him one night when they were in their favorite spot.

Also the night where they had their first kiss.

Tsukishima was listening to her songs this whole time.

"We're here."

"The nationals."

"At Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium."

"We get to play in the orange court!" Hinata's eyes glimmered with excitement as he face his teammates.

"Shut up boke!" Kageyama scowled at the smaller boy as he pushed him to walk faster.

Kageyama took out his phone and his newly bought earphones from his bag, plugging it in as he scrolled through the list of songs.

All of it were sung by her, and that's all he wanted to hear at the moment.

He wore the earphones, shuffling the playlist as he walked forward while he  shut himself out from the world just listening to the music.

"Is it playing Kei?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Here I go."

(PLAY THE MUSIC ABOVE NOW)

"They won their first match against Tsubakihara, Ayame. And they're now playing against Inarizaki High with Karasuno winning the first set."

Kumi nodded, staring into space. There was no tv, no phone, no pens, or anything that can entertain her inside the room. She wasn't allowed to move that much anymore, considering that the surgery will be done tonight so she needed to rest.