Chapter 46

(This chapter is mostly just about the second set during the Karasuno vs. Shiratorizawa match)

THIRD-PERSON POV

"Kageyama! Get the last!"

Kageyama sprinted up and jumped, positioning his arms to spike the ball, but the so called "Guess Monster" of Shiratorizawa, Tendou Satori, had his eyes on the ball as he swiftly blocked Kageyama's spike in one quick movement; slamming it back to Karasuno's side.

And another attempt made by Hinata was blocked by the same guy.

They lost the first set, and now they're facing the second set with the current score of 03-05, Shiratorizawa in the lead.

"Sorry! It's too low!"

"Kageyama!"

"Nice Hinata!"

The duo did their usual quick, scoring a point as Tendou didn't see it coming.

"Nice receive!"

"Goshiki!"

"Asahi-san!"

"One-touch!"

SPIKE!

"USHIJI-MA! USHIJI-MA!"

"Nice kill Ushijima!"

After a few spikes and receives, the second set is now in the scores of 14-16 with still Shiratorizawa leading.

Tsukishima jogged into court and into the fornt lines as Shiratorizawa did the serve the made Noya send it back to the other side.

A receiver got it and sent it to the setter, then Tendou came sprinting towards Tsukishima and halted as he waited for the long toss to fall.

A time-lag. Tsukishima thought, studying his actions as he watched Tendou jump. With that, the blonde didn't get fooled by Tendou's delay spike and swiftly blocked the attack, slamming it to the other side.

Tendou's eyes widened, slowly cocking his direction behind to were the ball had landed.

"TSUKISHIMA!"

"TSUKKI!"

The blonde's teammates yelled from behind victoriously.

Tsukishima then appraoched Tendou with a stern face just to provoke him. "Hey I'm the normal guy. You have fooled my overly energetic teammates, but delayed attacks don't work on me."

"Karasuno's first years are annoying!" Tendou growled.

"Nice to meet you." Tsukishima smiled mockingly.

"ANNOYING!"

"One touch!"

"Chance ball!"

"Tsk!"

"One touch!"

Irritating. Shirabu, Shiratorizawa's setter thought.

"Chance ball!"

"Tanaka-san!"

SPIKE!

"YOSHAA!"

Tskushima out and Sugwara in. The grey-haired setter stepped went for the serve and sent the ball to the other side as it was received easily.

Then Shiratorizawa spikes the ball with Daichi receiving it, and the two Karasuno setters nodded at each other.

And switch!

Sugawara went for the ball—

Followed by a synchronized attack!