Chapter 47

THIRD PERSON POV

"You're crazy." Oikawa started. "First you asked me to do you a favor to help you escape the hospital and bring you here, then you yelled your lungs out with an aching throat, silenced the crowd, and caught everyone's attention."

"I can't help it," Kumi shrugged, "they needed to look forward."

"I have a feeling you're about to do something crazy again," Iwaizumi said.

"Don't worry, Iwa-san, I won't!"

Luckily, Kageyama managed to scored a point that brought them to a deuce.

15-15

"Asahi-san nice serve!"

"Chance ball!"

"Ushijima-san!"

Him again?! Tsukishima thought, gritting as he jumped up. The spike touched his injured fingers, making him hiss in pain but continued fighting nonetheless.

"Leave an opening," Tsukishima instructed to Tanaka beside him.

The spike went straight towards Nishinoya as he received it, sending the ball to Kageyama.
Instinctively, Tsukishima ran to the side, confusing the redhead middle-blocker infront of him. He smirked, seeing Tendou fall for the trick as Tanaka went for the spike, slamming the ball on the other side.

15-16

"We're at match point!"

"NICE RYUU!"

"Tanaka-san niceee!"

"IKE! KARASUNO!"

After both Asahi and Ushijima messed up their serves, the score is now 16-17 with Karasuno at match point.

Until Ushijima managed to land a spike that gave his team another point.

17-17

"Sorry! It's short!" Asahi shouted.

Kageyama ran under the ball, tossing to Hinata as he scored a point with their usual quick.

17-18

"ALRIGHHHHT!"

"NICE! SHOYOOO!" Kumi cheered, earning weird looks and murmurs from the people around her.

"She looks familiar, doesn't she?"
"I know her! She's a player too if I remember correctly."
"Didn't you see her in a magazine?"
"She's supposed to play in the national team."
"Why is she in a wheelchair then, watching a match instead of playing one?"

"They're talking about you." Iwaizumi said.

"So much for keeing a low profile," Kumi sighed and ignored the whispers around her.

Kageyama's serve was received by the opponent, sending it back to Karasuno's side as Nishonoya shouted a 'chance ball!'. Kageyama sets the ball, sending to Hinata with ease.

Hinata sprung up, swinging his arm as his hand came in contact with the ball, but Tendou had his arms swiftly denying the attack, slamming it back on Karasuno's side.

18-18

"Ike! Tanaka!"

The semi-bald second year spiked the ball on the other side and scored a point in just a matter of minutes.

18-19

"One more!"

"Get this point!"

"Reon-san!"

"Goshiki!"

Hinata ran to the side for the block, but he abruptly stopped midway. Daichi jumped to block but Goshiki's spike went in and scored a point.