Chapter one

STEVE'S POV
It is five in the morning and I'm already starting the day. I got ready to go to school and hopped on the bus. Bucky was already on the bus and the next stop was Sam. I got out my phone and started to text Bucky.
"Hey Buck whats up?"
"Nothing I almost missed the bus."
"How'd that happen your always five minutes early."
"Um it's a personal problem I'll tell you about it later."
I decided to cut off the conversation after that. Sam got on the bus and sat behind me. He tapped me on the shoulder and motioned for me to come closer. I leaned in towards him and he whispered in my ear.
"You'll never guess what I saw happen to Bucky."
I was intrigued so I pointed to my phone to signal we should continue this conversation through text message.
"What happened?" I asked.
"He went outside to take the trash out but he just got out of the shower so he was in a towel. Then a huge gust of wind came through and blew his towel up into a big tree. He covered himself up with his hands and ran to the door. When he got to the door he tried to open it but I was locked. So he was scrambling to get inside and then his mom saw him and let him in."
"Wow," I typed while trying to conceal a laugh.
I put my phone back in my pocket and replayed the image in my mind of Bucky being naked and locked outside of his house. We got to school a couple minutes later and I walked inside the school with Bucky and Sam by my side. I could tell that the girls were taking glances when we walked by. I sat down in the bleachers waiting for the announcement that we could go to class. I talked to Bucky and Sam and some of the other boys on the football team. I heard the announcement that we could go to class so I walked to my locker and grabbed the stuff I needed. I looked over to my right and I saw Clint. Clint was talking to a red haired girl who I've seen around school but never really talked to. I walked to my first class and sat next to Bucky. The teacher was really boring so I just drew in my note pad. The teacher caught me.
"Mr.Rodgers, would you like to share that with the rest of the class?" He asked sternly.
"No sir," I said but he ignore me and grabbed the notebook, then showed it to the class. It was a drawing of me throwing a football and it was pretty well done if I do say so myself. I wasn't embarrassed I just didn't like my stuff being taken and shown to everyone else. I stood up and took it out of his hands.
"You just gave yourself a detention Mr.Rogers."
"But I didn't do anything wrong," I said innocently but anger lingered in my voice.
"Just shut up and sit down next to your boyfriend," he hissed at me.
"I'm not gay."
"Whatever you say."
"I'm not gay."
"Ok, whatever helps you sleep at night Rogers."
"I'M NOT GAY."
"Are you sure."
That pushed my limits. I lunged at him and took him to the ground. I started punching him but Bucky started prying me off of him. I was thrashing in his arms trying to get to the teacher but Bucky was strong and he held me there. The teacher stood up and looked around at his demolished desk and yelled at me to go to the principals office. I didn't move but I could feel Bucky dragging me along the halls to the principals office.
___________________________
moyo25