Chapter twenty-four

Bucky's POV
The doctors woke Steve and I up.
"We're going to have to move Steve to another room," the doctor said.
I got up and watched as Steve was rolled to his new room on a wheelchair. Clint and Natasha were still asleep. I went over to Clint and shook him.
"What do you want?" He asked annoyed.
"We have to move rooms," I said.
"Ok," He said.
"I'll meet you guys down there when you get up," I said.
I walked out of the room and ran to catch up with Steve. We walked to the new room and it was actually bigger than the last one. The nurses hooked Steve up to a bunch of machines again and then left. I noticed that occasionally the nurses flirted with me. I think Steve noticed too because he kept giving me looks whenever the nurses came in. Three popular cheerleaders came by to visit Steve.
"Hey Steve, everyone back at school really misses you," The blonde girl said with an annoying little giggle at the end.
"Well I should be back in a couple of days," Steve said.
"How about you just skip this whole hospital stuff and come home with me so I can be your nurse," The blonde said with a wink,
"Sorry but I think I'll stay here," Steve said shifting around uncomfortably.
"Oh come on it'll be fun," The girl next to the blonde said.
"I don't think it will," Steve said looking at me.
I couldn't help but silently laugh in my head. These girls where trying so hard to get the attention of a gay guy. Not that they knew he was gay.
"Alright if you won't stay with me now I'll just wait till you get out. Where are you planning on staying after you get out," She said putting her hand on his.
"Um my house," Steve said looking down at her hand.
"With who?" She said moving her hand up to his chest.
"Bucky," Steve said stuttering.
"How about I stay with you instead." she said with her hand on Steve's dick.
"Alright that's enough," I said from the corner of the room.
"Oh Bucky I didn't see you there," The girl said taking her hand off Steve.
"Steve is staying with me," I said defensively.
"Can't he just stay with me for one day?" she asked with a fake cry face.
"No."
"Why not."
"Because I said so."
"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked getting aggravated.
"It means that he doesn't want me hanging out with sluts like you," Steve said.
"Excuse me," the girl said with pain in her voice.
"You heard me, now get out," Steve said.
The three girls left the room and Steve and I just looked at each other and laughed.
"You totally liked that," I said.
"What I did not," He said.
"You should have seen your face when she put her hand on your dick."
"That doesn't mean I liked it."
"From what I could tell you liked what she did but not her."
"Well that could be true."
"You like dirty talk Rodgers."
"Apparently."
"Maybe I should try that sometimes."
"Maybe you should," Steve said kissing me.
"Am I interrupting something?" The doctor said from the door.
We immediately broke apart and our faces turned red.
"Sorry!" Steve said.
"No no it's fine, you won't believe what I've caught some people doing in here," the doctor said, "I just came here to check your vitals and then I'll be on my way and you two can continue with your make out session."
When the doctor did leave we did exactly what he said. We continued our make out session. No one interrupted us for the next thirty minutes and it was the best thing ever. We stopped when Clint and Natasha walked in.