four

"what the..."

"frankenstein!"

"felix no-"

everything has stop when the half fish half human swims towards them. they widen their eyes in terror before retreat, their back hit the cave wall except for one.

felix stares the creature as the creature does the same thing. he is so beautiful the younger can't even takes his eyes off him. the person swims to the side of the lake, put his arms the dirt, crossing them.

"hello" the beautiful creature speaks.

"hi there" felix kneels down in front of him. he supposes to be scared of him but it's too beautiful to get scared.

"what are you?"

"i'm a siren as you can see"

he crouch more to get a better view. the creature seems adore the freckled boy. their face are getting closer, and closer, and closer until their li-

"lix" minho warns.

felix pulls back as his cheeks are flushed. 'what is he thinking?! that is so stupid!' is everything he is thinking right now.

the person doesn't move an inch after the incident. he stays there, admiring the person rich of gorgeous in front of him.

felix looks down once again, this time he is collecting his courage to ask, "i'm felix. what is your name?"

the person in the water hangs his head low in embarrassment. his red-formed ears doesn't go unnoticed by the younger.

"my name is chan" he looks up again and felix swears his eyes are the most beautiful thing he has ever seen in his whole life.

"buddy, can you ask him where is the exit?" minho speaks once again, he wants to go home so bad after everything happen to them for today.

hyunjin can't even say a single word, too scared to even speak. the creature might eat him if he turns his back to him, he thinks.

"do you know where the exit is?" felix asks chan.

chan tilts his head a bit, "are you going to human world?"

"yes, that's where my home located"

the youngest can see the slight frown plaster on the half human's face but it only shows for a second. "it's in that way" he is pointing into a direction on his right.

the humans are happy to know that, hyunjin is the first one who walks away follow by minho.

"look! i can see the sunlight from here! yeay i'm free!" they can hear the taller's voice echoes on the cave wall.

they let out a chuckle before felix turns his gaze to chan, "thank you"

he stands up, cleaning his pants on knee parts before he is ready to follow his friends.

"can i see you again?"

"maybe" he smiles.

"wait!" as he ready to walk, chan stops him to go further.

he looks at chan, who just dives into the lake and plop himself again on the water surface but this time, his palm isn't empty. chan makes a gesture telling him to come closer, felix complies. chan shows him a necklace, "can you wear this for me?"

felix seems to hesitate, "i-i don't know..."

"please?" chan pouts his bottom lips.

"oh o-okay"

chan puts the necklace around felix's neck. the younger has a look on it. just a simple thin golden necklace with an indigo blue stone hanging at the end.

"it was beautiful, thanks" felix stands up before runs heading to his friends.