twenty four

felix holds chan's wrists before he can pull jisung into the lake. chan let jisung's arms go instantly when he feels the familiar warmth around his wrists. the necklace turns back to its normal colour.

"that's right. keep calm. take a deep breath"

chan inhales before he let out a shaky breath. he closes his eyes, finding some peace.

minho quickly pulls jisung into a strong embrace. minho almost cry when jisung showers him with kisses all over his face and his neck.

"don't provoke him, you fucker" minho hit jisung on his shoulder.

jisung flinches then he flashes his smile with crooked teeth, "yeah, yeah. i'm sorry"

"i'm sorry! i shouldn't- i shouldn't do that! i-"

"hey! hey, it's okay" felix caressed chan's hands to make him feel better.

now he knows sirens' weakness, and this is not as bad as he thinks. he feels flutter when he knows that he is chan's weakness. his face suddenly turns red as he let out a cough to make it less awkward.

"minho"

the brunette looks at felix with questionable look. the younger stares at him instantly. minho let out a sigh, he is fidgeting the end of jisung's shirt. nervous, that is what he is now.

"i-... i was a siren before..."

everyone is looking at him as minho's eyes gazing at jisung's dirty shirt. jisung cups his face and says, "you can do it"

"i'm scared"

"they won't judge you. just tell them the truth"

"we will listen to you, min. we are ready. right, hyunjin?" felix turns his head to see an unstable hyunjin.

his eyes are swollen from crying too much. his lips are red because he bites it too hard, felix think it may bleeding as well. his blond hair is damp and his baby hair are hanging in front of his face.

hyunjin returns his gaze to felix before he turns to minho. he swallow a lump that stuck in his throat and flashing his eye smile.

"i'm ready to sip the tea"

felix and minho let out a fit giggle. chan's and jisung's face are blushing because the scene is too cute for them to handle.

seungmin just stares at hyunjin. the smile makes his stomach churn and he doesn't like that feeling at all. that guy makes him feel weird on every second. his soft look turns into a slight glare before he looks away. he wants to know what is this feeling and he wonders why does he feel like this towards the blond as he never feel like this towards his best friend.

minho never know his secret will be unfolded today. he knows it will be when the time has come but he never expect it will be right now. he feels someone is holding his hand and he sees his boyfriend that sitting comfortably on his laps with an assurance smile.

minho gives him a broad smile before he continues, "my father is a king in a kingdom called atlantis. i was a prince and the only child in my family."