five

the light hit his pupils once he steps out from the dark cave. he sees them are waiting for him at the end of the exit.

"over here!"

felix runs towards them and he smiles. he widen his eyes as he whispers, "let's go home"

as they all are walking heading to felix's neighborhood, hyunjin sees something shining on the youngest's neck. the light has reflect it to his eyes.

that thing isn't there before, he thinks.

so he decides to ask, "hey felix what is that?" he is pointing on the necklace.

felix hangs his head down to look at the necklace and he remember about it. "oh! chan gave it to me just now" he put the stone on his palm, looking at the pretty stone.

"he did what" the conversation catch minho's interest this time.

he sees the necklace and it reflects to his eyes as well. the stone is very different from others.

"pretty, isn't it?" felix shows his famous smile to the eldest.

and he isn't happy about it, "why did you take it?"

"he gave it to me so i accepted it as return"

"how can you trust him? what if something happen to you? we don't know yet"

"minho, nothing will be happen"

"what if he hurts you?"

felix furrows his eyebrows, "he wouldn't tell us the way back if he does" he stomps his feet, leaving them behind.

hyunjin whistles, "he got a point there"

the brown hair glares the blond before proceeds to walk to the neighborhood. they don't realise that they already arrived.

felix sees his house from afar so he starts to run. he doesn't even knock, he twists the doorknob and open the door then yell, "i'm home!"

he can see his mom peeks from the kitchen and the smile, the smile that always make him feel calm.

"you're home. i've cooked some lunch for you. oh hello there!"

the younger turns his head, sees the other two have arrived. they bow as greetings.

felix's mom is giggling, "oh honey, come! you guys must be hungry after the explore, right?"

minho sits on the chair first. hyunjin takes a sit besides him. felix sits across hyunjin and his mom takes in front of minho. felix's mom tells his son to pray for the table. they are holding each other hands and begin to pray.

"let's eat"

they starts to dig in. i don't know if they are really hungry or the foods are delicious, they have finished all the meals, without leaving a single drop at all.

"wow you kids must be so hungry" the mom chuckles.

"go on and have fun in felix's room. i'll wash the dishes"

"thanks for the food" they bow as an appreciation before draw a beeline to the ginger hair's room.

felix close his door room then sit comfortably on his comfortable bed.

"so what are we gonna do?"

"can we play wii?"

"sure" felix switches on his wii device then he takes three controllers, one is for hyunjin, one is for his hyung and the last one is for himself.

he smirks, "you know what time it is"

"it's just dance time!"

<<<>>>

i want to update this book last night but since the news about wattpad has been hacked, the work had been harder than before. i hope the problem will be fixed soon because i love my account ;-;