fourteen

okay i'll be quick

i'm sorry for make you waiting for another update because i always do it everyday. this is what happened to me in a week ago.

i accidentally dropped my phone on the road. the phone was in my hand but it slipped and it landed right on my phone screen. the lcd has broken and i can't even text with my friends for a day, so i'm using my cousin's old phone now and i've been struggled with this to make this phone has enough storage to download wattpad. and now here i am.

so here's another update! i'll make it double update for today just for you guys :3

<<<>>>

"don't tell him anything about this" minho begs, he practically lowkey begging from the bottom of his heart.

"but what if i do?" chan smirks.

"do not play with me" minho growls.

"you maybe once be my quest but now i'm in charge" his smirk is getting wider.

"in charge equals to no felix" chan's smirk fall as minho smirks for him.

"you don't know what i'm capable of"

"we are in two different world, i am not one of your kind anymore"

minho turns his heels towards the exit. he stops for a while, "oh! and by the way, i'm not gonna give you him that easily" he let out a sweet giggle before exits the cave.

chan bites his bottom lips in frustration. he knows minho is right, humans will always win. he wants to bring felix to him so they can live together forever. but he knows that he can't do, more like he couldn't.

"chan?" he turns around and sees his roommate shows up.

"seungmin what are you doing here?"

"your emotions tell me to come"

chan's expression turns into soft, "there's nothing to worry about. we should sleep, it's night"

the younger nods his head before they both dive in. they are moving their tails to swim further and deeper. seungmin sits on his rock and chan sits on his.

you see, sirens have their own rocks to sleep on and they have their own way to mark their own. if you get it wrong, you will get killed instantly.

but not in chan's household, of course.

they both are laying down, ready to go to sleep. but chan can't sleep, because he hasn't see felix today. in fact, he meets a trash.

"seungmin?"

"what's wrong?" seungmin sits up from his rock as he sees the black haired boy doesn't move an inch from his current position.

chan is thinking for a while. he doesn't know what can it be done if he talks about it.

"chan, i'm waiting" he snaps out of his thoughts as seungmin still sitting up.

"oh... i was wondering..."

"wondering?"

"if, i go outside of this cave-"

"wait! are you crazy?! you won't be survived out there, chan. it's dangerous for us"

"you don't need to come! only me"

"chan no! i need you, we all need you!"

"i don't want to be the king! that's not- even my first choice to be!"

seungmin only shakes his head then he cries. chan quickly swims towards him then engulf him in his arms.

"don't leave me! you are my only friend!" seungmin screams as he cries louder.

chan whines. "i would never leave you, seungmin. not in this case"

seungmin just hugs him tighter as he buries his face on his chest. the cries turn into small whimpers and sniffs. the elder lay them down on seungmin's rock. chan caresses his hair then kiss the crown of his head everytime he strokes it.

"i'm sorry, seungmin. i won't leave you"

the younger whispers, "you're the only one that i have"