twenty one

"you..."

minho stands up(after he put felix on hyunjin's lap), walking towards the edge of the lake.

seungmin sees this and he swims in front of chan, to protect him.

minho is so furious, everyone in the cave can tell that clearly. he raises his hand to point his index finger directly to the black haired boy, "how dare you?!"

"it wasn't my intention!"

chan is trying to defend himself. he knows minho knows that he can't blame him. maybe it is his fault but he thinks that he can't be the one who takes all the blames.

"i swear to god, if my felix died-"

"felix is not yours"

minho is taken aback by chan's voice as it changes to octave deeper than before. he never, ever, hear this voice before even when he is still being the prince. and he never sees the glare kind of his eyes. they are so stern and darkening by every seconds and they are piercing towards minho's pairs.

"he is not yours, and will never be yours! he is mine!"

"don't ever try to claim someone that you can't get!"

minho knows this topic is stupid to argue with. he feels like they make felix as an object and the thoughts make him feel guilty real quick.

"i won't let you have him!"

but if it is for his friendship, his current life, his soulmate and his pride, he won't lose that easily.

"you almost kill him!"

he keeps shouting.

"he is important to me!"

he knows that,

"i swear to my life,"

he shall not,

"that i will never forgive you if you attempt to bring him here again"

say those things. because,

"don't forget where do you belong, lee minho"

he only makes it worse than before.

"what?"

minho turns his head over his shoulder, to see felix is standing right behind him. felix stares at his eldest friend with unreadable looks.

chan speaks, "that's right, he is hiding many things from you, felix."

"min, is that true?" felix stares at him, begging him to explain.

minho keeps his mouth shut, he can't speak at the moment. he feels that the whole world against him alone to bring him down.

"do you want to explain it to him? no? then let me tell you guys" chan smirks.

"if you don't know about it, minho is actually not a hundred percent human-"

"shut up!" jisung shouts.

"and he's actually a siren and a prince to my world!"

"i said shut up!" hyunjin holds jisung from going further.

"jisung's necklace is same as yours if you notice. and those necklaces are usually from the siren who has found their soulmates. minho has betrayed our kingdom, he has escaped with jisung on the day of his coronation. and he's living in human world, and forget about his true self."

chan let out a chuckle, "and of course, the selfishness of his still remains."

"he let us suffer while all of he has done is satisfy his greeds"

<<<>>>
im trying to find the right words for this chapter but i end up being stupid and this chapter is a mess 👉👈