ten

hyunjin is walking at the park with heads down. there are some people that you can count with your fingers too. a couple that having a picnic together and a big family, parents are playing with their little kids happily.

and hyunjin wishes he can be like that too one day, but of course not with a woman. he is gay and of course he more into boys. he doesn't care if he adopts children, as long as he is happy.

his mind suddenly fills with his friends' life. minho is happy with a guy named han jisung, although he always keep calling the poor boy squirrel. jisung doesn't mind actually, he also thinks himself as a happy quokka when he smiles.

and felix, he...

hyunjin thinks he will end up with the siren boy. but that doesn't mean he trusts him fully. yes, he is afraid of him at first because who the fuck has a good lean body but with fish tails and scales?

the blond shudders as he thought about it. but the thought has vanish when felix comes to his mind once again.

felix is struggling with his life honestly. after the incident of his father, his mom can't be keeping with life. hyunjin as felix's childhood friend also doesn't like seeing them being like this so hyunjin's parents lend them a hand.

hyunjin has promised to himself that he will never leave his side, ever. he just wants to see his shining smile, just like he used to.

he walks to a cafe, pushing the door open as the bell makes a tingling sound. the sweet bitter coffee arome hit his nostrils.

"man, finally something that i need all this time" he speaks before drags himself towards the counter.

"hello, welcome to honey's cafe. what would you like to order?"

the cashier put a friendly smile on his face. hyunjin stares at him a bit. he has a pair of classic earrings on both ears, an undercut black hair, his smile looks like a smirk and mostly importantly he has a strong chin that could cut people into pieces if he could, like he really could.

the cashier's smile flutters as the customer only stares at him. "is... there something on my face?"

"oh no! you look like an e-boy and scream 'I lob darkeu' vibe and your voice is so intimidating but your presence and outfits scream otherwise"

the cashier can only laugh. "oh, i always got that from customers. even my boyfriend said so, which i couldn't disagree"

"you have boyfriend huh"

"yup! he is the owner of this cafe. i am so proud of him"

"this cafe is really nice though" hyunjin looks around.

"so, what do you like to order?"

"ice americano is fine"

"coming right up"

the cashier is writing something on the cup and gives it to the drink-maker( i forgot the name, is it bartender or something). the other grabs his wrist instead of the cup and leaves a peck on his lips before takes the cup. the cashier is blushing madly because he knew someone is watching.

"sorry about that" he rubs his neck nervously.

"it's fine, you both are cute anyway..."

"changbin. my name's seo changbin"

"hwang hyunjin" he is glad he can make more friends.