twenty nine

"holy moly"

felix stares at the damaged tree. the tree looks like it can snap into half any moment.

"lix, come here!" minho wraps an arm around felix as the younger run towards him.

"you're okay?"

"yea i'm fine"

minho is checking the younger to make sure that he is safe. he does not like this idea but he needs to bring chan and seungmin out the lake as soon as possible. the chances are very low but never zero.

hyunjin hugs him once he found seungmin. the siren is obviously shaking from the sound of the gun shot.

"hey, it's okay. you're okay." hyunjin tries his best to calm him down as he strokes seungmin back's up and down.

seungmin wants to say something sassy but he needs comfort right now by hugging hyunjin back so he can do it later.

"y-you guys are not safe here... you need to g-go home..." seungmin chokes.

when he looks up, hyunjin already stares him back. the comfort silence around them makes less awkward in their situation. the taller lifts his hand up and caress his cheek with his thumb. seungmin close his eyes when he feels the human stroke his eyelashes gently.

the movement has stop but the palm does not leave his face, which he does not mind because hyunjin's hand is so warm. he opens his eyes to stare at the taller.

hyunjin smiles softly, "we will get you outta here"

"minho, we need plan" hyunjin looks up.

minho turns his head towards the blond. his eyes are wandering around the forest before he turns his gaze towards the taller once again.

"we will do it tomorrow"

felix stares at minho in confusion, "do the plan or make a plan?"

minho makes his 'im-so-done-with-you' face as he speaks, "we will, kidnap them, tomorrow"

"and we will do it at night. it's kinda risky to do it at day, people might see us"

"but the soldiers are on their duty at night, they might control some areas so other sirens can't come across" chan states.

"we can get out in the cave" seungmin says.

"oh yeah how stupid i am"

minho snickers before he clears his throat, "felix, i think we need your house"

"ngeh?"

"i'm sure your mom wouldn't mind having friends to sleep over, right?" minho grins.

"why can't they live with you? i-i mean you and jisung living together in an apartment"

minho sighs, "lix, our apartment is enough for two people and me and chan are not in good terms, remember? what if at one night he tries to sneak in and kill me with our kitchen knife?"

chan makes a disgust face, "why would i try to sneak in when you both are fucking?"

"hey!" the brunette's face immediately shades in red.

hyunjin is laughing hysterically as seungmin only let out cute giggles while felix is still thinking something.

felix is fidgeting with his fingers. his mom is very nice. she always says "the more the merrier!" and she won't mind if some of his friends living with them.

"i guess it wouldn't hurt"

minho flashes some satisfied grin, "then it is settled"