eighteen

"chan, calm down"

chan is swimming back and forth while muttering something that the younger can't even understand.

"how am i supposed to calm down? he didn't come here for three days now"

"he will, don't worry"

chan looks at seungmin blankly. then he proceeds to continue wandering around the room. seungmin sighs in frustration. he has enough with his friend's attitude. the way how he loves the human makes him feel sick. chan will leave him one day, that is for sure.

chan takes a deep breath before looking up. he startles seungmin by swimming up then disappear. seungmin looks so shock. he can't believe his friend just jump out the lake.

he screams then swims up, only to see a pair of legs. the younger realise those legs belong to the black haired.

"c-channie?"

"minnie... i have... legs"

chan is shock as well. he tries to touch them and he can feel his own touch. it is just like an electric goes through his body. this is a new feeling to him.

"i have legs. i have legs! i have legs just like felix!"

chan is happy and feeling joyful. he finally has legs and can go meet felix after this.

"do you know how to use it?" seungmin asks in curiosity.

chan nods his head then he put his hands on the dirt and pushes himself to get up. he almost fall when he is unstable as he put he holds himself on the wall. he tries again and now he is standing on his two feet.

"i can walk" chan is smiling widely as he is walking around the lake.

he jumps and rolls on the ground, doesn't care if he gets dirty. he can jump inside the lake later. seungmin is happy for him too, he finally can see his friend smiling without any problems but something catches his attention.

"what is that?"

"what is what?"

seungmin is pointing, "something that hanging between your legs"

chan looks down to see the thing that seungmin talks about. he sees it in confusion.

"what, is this?" he pokes his penis in curiosity but then he gasps.

"w-what's wrong?!" seungmin looks at him too.

"i feel weird. i don't wanna know what is this anymore"

"maybe it's a worm"

"a worm? why would a worm stick between my legs?"

seungmin shrugs, "i don't know. to feed the fish?"

"wha-" chan looks at his penis once again with a pair of widen eyes.

"it doesn't look like a worm to me. it's too big" he grabs it tightly and let's just say he kind of regret it after.

"ow! it hurts!"

"why did you do?!"

"i tried to pull it off my body!"

"don't do that! i guess it stuck to your body now!"

chan stares at his best friend in terror, "so that means it will suck all my organs?"

"i... i don't know.. it doesn't move though" seungmin pokes it this time.

"but this worm looks funny" seungmin grabs it and squeeze.

chan let out a moan. he quickly covers his mouth and the younger's mouth is wide open. they are staring each other as they think the same thing.

"i don't think it is a worm"

<<<>>>

forgive my sins ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯