twenty three

"i swear to god-"

"jisung!" felix is preventing jisung by locking his arms under jisung's armpits.

"i will find all types of creatures in the ocean and feed you with them so you will die from the saltiness and keep your goddamn filthy mouth shut. i also will go to your room at night and you will ended up getting nine toenails when you're awake!"

as felix is struggling from keeping jisung spinning like a tornado in his arms, he speaks, "they don't have any legs!"

"then i will make sure they only have nine squama in the morning!"

"ji!" minho cups his face on the second hand embarrassment.

"talk less, stealer" seungmin hiss.

"what did you call me?"

"a. prince. stealer"

jisung jab felix's side with his three jutsu fingers and it makes the younger let go of him. felix let out a yelp as he is holding his waist. jisung is ready to tackle down the light brown hair siren to the bottom of the ocean when minho hit his ankle with a small pebble. he let himself falling down but his face ends up on the dirt so he is kind of eating dirt now.

"what now? wanna get drown again?" chan says cockily.

he suddenly gets choke when something goes through his throat. he accidentally swallow it and now the thing is inside his stomach, ready to get digested.

"what the fuck you threw me?!"

jisung lifts his head up, "hah! have fun eating that rock!"

chan continues to cough as he hangs his head low but then he stops. everyone all eyes on him.

"channie?" felix speaks softly.

a red spot is showing on his vision but the spot is getting bigger and bigger. he looks down realise that his necklace is glowing red.

"wh- what happened?!"

the brunette hair turns his head towards the younger and sees the necklace.

"shit!"

"fuck!"

jisung curses very loud at the same time as minho when chan is holding his arms to pull him inside the lake. minho is holding one of his legs, pulling him to the opposite direction.

"hyunjin, help me!"

hyunjin quickly run towards the other legs and pulls him from the edge. felix still does not know what to do, he is panicking as he is watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"minho! what does it mean?!"

"it means he's really fucking angry and he wants to kill someone who made him fucking mad! by someone means this fucking dying squirrel!" minho yells as he tries to hold his lover from getting drown.

"chan please! i'm sorry for making you eat the rock! but it's not my fault that you are dying!" jisung whines.

"shut. up."

chan pulls his arm and now jisung's head is completely at the edge. a little more and his head is ready to get push down. minho almost lose his grip while hyunjin stabs his heels to the ground from going towards the water.

jisung let out a groan in pain then when he stares at the mad siren, chan is flashing his devilish smirk with dark eyes.

jisung huffs, "well, fuck me"

<<<>>>

i keep changing the plots