thirty four

they are walking in the hallway while hyunjin and minho are arguing stupid things as usual.

"i told you i'm a grown man!"

"you cried because of snakes!"

"they don't have legs! do you know how does they feel without any legs?!"

"you're scared of spiders too!"

"i told you it has seven legs the last time i saw, that's not normal for spiders!"

"how do we know if they will stop argue?" jisung whispers beside felix.

felix pursed his lips into a thin line, "until one of them got shoved by a shoe in their throat"

jisung turns his gaze to felix with his shocking squirrel face. anyone can tell that he is trembling in fear.

"just shut up"

"how about you try to understa-"

a gunshot is heard around the school. everyone is ducking their head and covers their ears when the building shakes from the explosion. the screaming in fear and yelling in terrific are escaping from the students' lips.

felix looks around to see a part of the hallway has collapsed and the main door is shut down by the destruction.

"what the hell happened?!" hyunjin shouts as he avoids the dust from getting into his eyes.

"i don't know!" jisung shouts back while closing his eyes.

minho is looking around as well, sees familiar white suits and a gun on each arms. he takes a step back slightly when all soldiers are facing the group.

"guys.. we have to run!"

before one of them can open their mouth to speak, a shot has fired and it scratches felix's left pinna as he yelps in pain.

"lixie!" the blond hair runs towards his childhood friend, checking the fresh wound on his ear. even though it is just a scratch, but it looks very painful because of the flesh inside and the blood surrounded it.

they all make a run to find an exit of the building. minho looks back to see one of the soldiers aiming his gun to them. he yells at them to duck as a shot is fired once again above their head. it destroys the wall across them, create a big hole and the electricity of the school building has cutting down. the hallway turns to very dark so the humans can't see through clearly.

"how the fuck they recognise us?!"

"i.. i dont know! i just don't know how they know our location either!"

"this is fucked up..." jisung sighs in frustration.

felix is following by suit, his lungs are asking for oxygen. when they successfully get out from the building, they are immediately heading to the red hair boy's house.

"do you think they will find chan?" felix asks in grief.

"what if they could track them?" hyunjin shudder as he thinks if it can be the truth.

"if they could track a siren on land then they could do it when the day i was missing" minho replies.

he let out a sigh this time, "chan must be the only choice the king had. he's getting old anyways, he needs to pass his throne to another generation. if he has many choices in his hands, he maybe let chan go and assume him as a traitor just like me..."