epilogue (1/3)

thank you for the 10k!!

<<<>>>

"thank you! please come again!" minho greets the customer with a big smile.

it has been a year and minho already graduated from high school. he now takes a job at jeongin's café because you know, to earn money for him and jisung.

it's already past two, which means the boys will come soon. speaking of which, the bell chimes as the door gets pushed open. the three high schoolers come in and the youngest of them runs to another cashier.

"hi channie" felix says in a cute way.

chan, who is also take the job as a cashier, turns around and smiles when he sees the human plops his head on his both palms.

"welcome to honey's café! what would you like for your order?"

felix looks up while pouting his lips as he is pretending to think before he stares at the elder, "one large sized cup of channie's love, please~"

"and one iced americano" hyunjin says as he is tailing behind his childhood friend.

jisung as always, flirting with minho and the prince only rolls his eyes but a smile plaster on his face.

"one iced americano coming right up!" chan scrambles something on the cup then pass it to seungmin.

seungmin immediately makes a special one for his precious. he doesn't need to look at the name on the cup to know that it's for his dramatic boyfriend when he can hear felix's deep voice from afar. felix doesn't drink americano frequently so he only knows one person who does.

changbin is serving some customers that stay in the café. he is giving people his sweet smile and only laughing it off when someone is trying to flirt with him.

jeongin is carrying a tray with full of pastries from the kitchen. the foods are still hot, felix drops his jaw when he sees the fresh baked pastries.

"yeni! i want that!"

"which one?" he chuckles.

"chocolate croissants!"

"alright. you want two?"

"yes!" felix says desperately as if his life depends on it.

chan shakes his head, "sweetheart, you need to at least drink something. tell me what you want and i will make it for you"

the youngest of the humans coos, "i want caramel frappucino. i need less caffeine right now"

"be right back" chan boop felix's nose, making the other giggling uncontrollably.

hyunjin witnesses the scene before him, only to let out an 'oh my god' before rolling his eyes and fake gagging.

the high schoolers already get their orders and they take a seat near the counter so the students can interact with the workers easily.

hours has passing by so fast, it is near to closing hour. everyone bid a last goodbye to the last customer as she walks out. changbin quickly flip the open sign to close as he sighs tiredly.

"i wanna go home!" he whines.

jeongin approaches him and snakes his arms around the tired boy. changbin buries his face on jeongin's neck, feeling the familiar warmth around him.

everyone else are busy to clean up the café before they put all the cleaning tools in the storage room beside the counter.

"well, let's call it a day"

jeongin and changbin are heading to different direction. the others wave at them before walking together.

minsung has stop because they have reached to their apartment. felix bid them a goodbye before running beside chan.

they four have reached to felix's house. they step inside, greeting felix's mother before they all draw a beeline into their bedroom. hyunjin will be having a sleepover because he is tired and he needs his boyfriend to cuddle.

felix and chan have finished taking a quick shower and now they are laying down on the bed, holding each other close. felix buries his face on the black haired boy's chest. chan pats the younger's hip in a slow rhythm so felix can go to sleep peacefully.

"lixie, the café will be closing early tomorrow"

"hm? why?" the younger looks up, notices that the elder already stares him back.

"i've discussed with minho, seungmin and jeongin. we decided to take you guys to a place"

"and where it would be?"

"somewhere, you will know it soon"

chan plants a sweet kiss on the lips. felix hums as he kisses him back while fluttering his eyes close. they both share a kiss for a bit longer before breaks it.

"now don't get excited. i know once you do, you will not getting any sleep" chan warns him.

felix pout his lips but he nods and closing his eyes, buries his face on chan's neck this time.

"sweet dream" chan leaves a peck his forehead as he is closing his eyes as well, ready to get swung by some miracle dreams.