thirty five

"please, channie! not like this!"

"i'm sorry" chan stares at seungmin with a painful smile.

seungmin shakes his head while sobbing, "no! you can't leave me alone... you promise!"

"seungmin... i don't know if i can hold much longer..." chan let out a cough.

"stop saying like that!"

"seungmin..." chan sighs.

seungmin sniffles, "...yeah?"

"it's great to meet you"

"channie noooooooo"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...you bitch. i told you not to die"

"...well i'm just suck at this"

they both mutter as they are watching chan's game character has turn into a puff of smoke. seungmin sighs in defeat. he put the controller down as he put an annoyed smile on his face. as for chan, he still trying to figure out the combo as he presses the keys one by one.

"are you serious? you just need to press up, down, left, left, right, up, right, up, down, right, left and down"

"hey hey hey! easy, easy! i can't even catch whatchu sayin!" the elder slightly glares at the other as he keeps memorising the codes.

they try playing the game once again and the result is still the same. chan let out an angry huff, "you stupid game"

hard knocks are heard from the main door, making the sirens jolt in surprise.

"channie? seungmin?! are you in there?!"

"lixie?" seungmin mumbles in confusion.

they both quickly stand up when someone yell, "open the goddamn door!"

chan does unlock the door, only get an embrace in return. he takes a step back because the impact of the jump.

"woah- okay, chill. lixie?"

"channie, are you okay?! like are you fine?! there's no injuries, right? please tell me you're okay!"

"i'm fine! what's wrong?! just what happened?!" chan exclaims as felix turns him three hundred sixty degree just to make sure that he is fine.

minho licks his lips as he feels it getting dry, "i... t-the, the soldiers got out from the lake and they came to our school.... they're looking for you, chan."

"what... this can't be happening. why would they're looking for me?!"

"channie, you're the future king..." seungmin mutters in guilt.

"i don't need to fucking remember that!"

suddenly, jisung let out a yelp. everyone is turning their gazes to him, his face is showing pain. minho quickly runs towards to his boyfriend. felix let out a scream too, startling the others. they both take their necklace off and throw them on the floor at the same time. everyone in the room see the stone of the necklaces are turning into red colour. hyunjin picks one, carefully not touching the stone.

"holy moly, it's burning! i can see the heat!"

"burning?" minho and chan ask in sync as the siren takes a look of it.

there is heat around the stone, but it is just for a few seconds before the burn is extinguished.

"what the hell is that? it almost burn my chest!"  jisung yells like a toy gets squeezed.

"i don't know that necklace can do that. seungmin, what it supposed to be mean?" the black hair looks at his best friend.

the younger can only shake his head, "i do not know either. for my entire life reading books, i've never found something interesting like this is a rare occasion. you said the soldiers came to the land? maybe... they're not only hunting for chan"

<<<>>>

please, just what the hell am i doing with this story already 💀