fifteen

chan is swimming, heading to a place called a castle. he arrived in front of gate where all the warlords standing with their tridents on each hands.

they see him standing there so the gate suddenly open by itself. chan without wasting his time, swimming faster to find his king. he enters the entrance, opens the door very loud as it echoes.

"your highness?" chan turns his head side to side as he swims to the stairs.

every warlord on the stairs put their tridents down as they see the soon-to-be king of atlanta. chan doesn't like this. he hates it and he is here, to try to talk with the king.

the door is push harshly as the so called prince marches towards the powerful man.

"your highness" chan bow at him and he keeps his head low a little as he stand up.

"ah.. chan, my boy" the king doesn't turn around. he smiles when he can see the boy once again. his boy.

"how many time do i have to tell you to call me father? you do know what's the reason behind of it"

chan let out a silent sigh. he knows that. he is even there to witness the incident. it hurts so much.

"it's true, father..."

"and your day will come and this kingdom, will ever be yours"

chan hates it, when the tone of his so called 'father' is filled with happiness and satisfying. he wants to crush it, this is not even his dream. his dream is find a lover to love and that's that.

"but father..."

"yes?"

"why can't you find other person to be the next king? i don't think that i'm capable enough to be one"

after he says that, he instantly wants to take his words back. the king finally turns around to look at him with furious and dissapointed eyes.

"say it again"

chan starts to panic when the king marches to him. as he stands in front of him, the black haired boy immediately low his head.

one of the spears on his trident put under chan's chin as his head lift up a little.

"you are my truthful person. when i saw you serving my son with all might, i know you are a great person. but after knowing that he went missing and we couldn't find him anywhere, you're the only one who's in my head that time. i trusted you as my son, and i trusted you to role this world gracefully"

king has put his trident down so he won't hurt the boy, "i trusted you, chan. don't dissapointed me just like your prince did"

chan looks at his eyes with hurtful. he won't get away from here, will he?

his hope is crushed. the royalty will be his and after that happen, he will stuck here forever.

"y-yes father"

the king nods his head before he swims, leaving the poor boy behind. after chan has make sure he is out if his sight, he cries.

he just wants to be with felix, wants to hold him and kiss him every time he has chance to.

why life can't be that simple?

<<<>>>

just like i promised my babies :)