seven

the lunch break is up, students are walking out of their classes.

felix as always walks to his lockers because his bag feels heavy like my god-

anyways after he puts the books, he goes to the cafeteria, to buy some foods before goes to the garden. the place that the three of boys always hanging out. well maybe not for today.

minho's boyfriend will be there too and he will talk to a stranger. honestly, the eldest has never talk about this boyfriend thingy to them. felix thinks if he wants to hide the information from them? or he doesn't want to make it more official yet? but the second one is bullshit because of course they are official if minho mentions about him.

he has arrived to the garden, he goes towards under the big tree where he can see his friends and a familiar guy over there.

hyunjin is the one who noticed the youngest so he holds his arms high and sways it left and right. (left and right, left and right, left and right, rip it rip it)

"jjikseu!"

the ginger-haired boy rolled his eyes. "how many times do i have to tell you do not call me that name?"

"but it suits you" the taller pouts.

"of course it is, dickhead. that's my fucking nickname" he rambles.

"what's with you all people with swearing today?" the blond crosses his arms on his chest and makes his shoulders fall fowards, signing that he is sulking right now.

the new boy giggles then wraps his arm around the sulking boy's shoulders.

"hey dude, chill out. even kids in primary schools are swearing too so don't be sad" (like for real, primary schools in my state, they know how to swear and they make me want to flick their tongue one by one)

"kids these days are annoying as fuck. I just don't know where are their manners go" felix shakes his head slowly.

"kids in this generation can go to hell honestly. i can't even deal with their craps"

"but min baby, you are the only child" the brown hair boy speaks.

"and your point is?" minho glares at his boyfriend in return.

the poor boy can only hold his hands up in defeat. minho is too powerful to argue, he is also powerful on the bed. but he's not the one who in charge, trust me.

they all are eating peacefully as the breeze hitting their skin lightly, blowing their hair softly and the sun is shining so brightly but the breeze helps to keep them cool. They are look like in a movie scene, until hyunjin breaks it.

"i'm hungry and i want more food"

"i'll come with you" and they both are gone just like that.

felix is being silent. the new boy who starts to break it first, "we haven't introduce each other yet"

"i know"

"han jisung"

"i know" felix chuckled.

"oh yeah?"

"you came to my class this morning"

"arh physics? well that shit sucks"

"i know" this time felix is laughing.

"my name is lee felix by the way"

"nice to meet you"

they both are smiling to each other. but something caught his eyes.