thirty one

after teaching them how to use all of things, they all make a run in the forest. the sirens of course will be wobbling here and there but they manage to get used to their legs. and now chan is in front of them but he is slowing his pace down for them to catch up.

"chan, you're too fast!"

"i'm sorry, lixie" chan holds his hand out before felix.

felix sees this and his face turns into red as he takes the hand. chan shows him a toothy smile, "now show us the way"

"you're good?" hyunjin asks.

seungmin nods his head, "yeah kinda. it's pretty hard to use these legs, i just don't get how do you use this thing like i'm pretty tired right now"

jisung who also hear it decides to speak, "okay guys, time to get rest!"

everyone is stopping as they are catching their own breath. minho stares at the direction they are heading, "damn, if we make a run for it, maybe we can get out of here fast"

felix nods, "i agree. it's getting pretty dark here"

"it's not good being dark?" chan tilts his head to the side.

"oh, you don't wanna know what's in the dark in the forest"

the humans immediately having shiver down their spine once felix mentions it.

"and we also don't wanna get lost so hold hands, okay?" felix states.

after the break, they proceed to run towards the neighborhood. felix sees his house from afar so he unconsciously let go of his hand and sprint.

as he is about to across the road, a bright light is flashing on his left. he does not have time to look at it. before he knows it, he is getting pulled back.

the gravity forces him to the ground but unfortunately, he is safe landing on top of someone. felix can feel the warmth spread around his body as a pair of strong arms wrap around him in firm. he opens his eyes and meet with another pair of black eyes. the eyes are sparkling beneath thousands of stars that splatter on the dark sky.

he wishes he can stare them forever.

"lixie, are you okay?!" chan, who is laying on the hard rock road, probably in pain because of the impact(he doesn't care about it), asking the red hair boy with anxiety and fear across his face.

"yeah..."

minho rolls his eyes as he grumbles, "you should ask that to yourself"

he lifts felix up as if he is nothing, put him on his two feet. the younger stares at him before flashing the sweetest smile.

"thanks, minho!"

minho can't help but smile broadly as he pinches his cheek softly.

they all are coming in felix's house. the house is so quiet so he thought that his mother already on the bed, dreaming about how light mcqueen is breathing without a nose.

or he thinks so.

the lights in the living room suddenly switching on, brightening the room as a young-look woman crossing her arms below her chest with a soft eyes but stern look towards them, or should i say towards her own son.