twenty five

this is a flashback where a fifteen years-old minho was swimming around the seaweed garden. he took some of them and ate the fresh seaweed.

"hm... maybe i should take more" he took some of them then brought them to the palace.

he swam into his room and put all the seaweed he has picked up on his bed. he sat on the floor and started to eat. he liked to eat while he was sitting on the floor. he never knew how did it feel like when you were eating while sitting on the floor so he wanted to give it a try to himself, it was fun for him.

he was the prince of atlantis, his father is the king. unfortunately, the king was aging too long already. he knew he couldn't rule the royalty much longer. so the king decided to pass the throne to his one and only son, lee minho. but minho was just a fifteen years-old teenager, he didn't know anything about making rules for the kingdom.

he didn't want to be a king, he didn't want to be a prince either. his life was full of luxurious and fancy. he wanted to have a normal life too. where the kids could play without any guardians were watching you, or following you around everywhere you went. it's frustrated minho so much, he wanted his time being alone too.

there was a big hole on the surface of the water and minho wanted to see it out of curiousity. the king didn't like the idea, he said the hole could make his life in danger. but minho, of course, didn't believe everything what the king has said.

he secretly swam through his window after he checked there was no guardians. he saw the hole from afar so he swam faster. he halted his movement when his head almost touching the surface. he didn't know if he should take a look but this was what he wanted to. he wanted to see what was behind it.

so he slowly pushed his head passed the surface and oh my god,

he was speechless.

there were many tall brown thingy with green colour scattered above them, and the sunlight passed through in every gap that it could made with chirpy sound that he always listened when he swam passed the hole.

to minho, it was beautiful.

he didn't get it when his father said it was dangerous, there was nothing to harm him.

suddenly, he heard something snap behind him. as the person that has high curiousity in his blood, he dared to turn around and saw a boy, holding something brown and long, the structure was curve a bit and the boy was carrying something on his shoulders. and the most attract to minho was the pair of legs.

"where did you get?"

"w-what?" the brown hair boy stuttered because he didn't expect there was someone will swimming in the lake at this time.

"that"

the brown hair looked down to where he was pointing at, "my legs?"

"yeah!"

the boy looked at minho in confusion, why would this swimmer asked about where did he get these?

"who are you?"

"my name is minho! what about you?"

"i-i'm... jisung..."