seventeen

night has come where the best friends are gathering in the living room with popcorns and sweets and also some drinks for tonight. it is friday night and they don't have to worry about sleeping late.

they are now watching some movies that playing in the television. right now, they are watching a-x-l.

felix is laying his neck on minho's thigh with minho is feeding him popcorns. jisung is upside down with his body hanging on the couch with his legs are resting on the wall. and hyunjin just spread himself on the mattress in front of the couch.

"man, it should just bite him to death already" jisung groans.

"i know, if i got burnt i would kill him too" felix huffs.

"no it died! huwarghhh" hyunjin screams.

then they hear a shout, "it's midnight, low your volume please!"

"sorry mom!" felix replies.

it is 2 am, everyone is sleeping. well, not for a certain one. felix is sitting on the balcony, hugging himself and a banana milk is resting the table beside him.

he misses chan, that is for sure.

he just wants to see chan like right now. but someone may wake up and notices about his existence.

as he is thinking about whether he wants to go to the cave or control himself from getting up and go, someone takes a seat beside him.

and now he can't go there.

he turns his head to the side and it is someone he has expected. it is lee freaking minho.

"what are you doing here at this time?" the brunette asks.

felix wants to say 'oh i'm just thinking about chan, maybe i should bring him here so i can see him every fucking day' but of course it will not end well.

so he replies with, "just wanna clear some pieces of mind"

"is that including the chan siren?"

here we go again.

felix huffs, "no, no, minho no. i'm not-"

"lie on my face, i dare you"

felix quickly shut his mouth. he doesn't have any mood to argue with minho. whatever happened, minho always win.

the silence engulf on their skin, but it is a comfort silent. minho is in dilemma, he knows the younger wants to meet his used to be servant. if he doesn't think about the consequence, he will also meet his family too.

but he can't do that. he has betrayed his kingdom a couple of years ago, he will be assumed as a treason by them.

"all i want to say is, we have to wait for the right time"

felix doesn't say anything, afraid he may snap the elder. he wants to go but he doesn't want to upset minho. minho is his best friend after all.

"time for what"

and it just slipped like that.

stupid felix ack-

"everything, felix. everything"

felix finally lift his head up to have an eye contact with minho. he doesn't know what emotion the elder is holding right now. his eyes are unreadable.

what is it?

and something is brightening underneath felix's shirt.