twenty six

"jisung huh? what are you doing here?"

minho was fearless. to him, jisung was a mysterious creature. he never knew about this world so he wanted to know about it.

"i'm just- walking around..."

"why would you do that?"

"because i wanted to?"

minho let out a giggle and it made the human's heart felt warm.

"what are you doing in the water?"

"i live here"

"hold up what-" jisung blinked in confusion.

minho flashed him the brightest smile that he could, and it totally made jisung thought that he was so precious.

"i live inside the water"

"...minho, what are you?"

minho tilted his head to the side.

"i'm a siren!"

that could make jisung stumbled six feet away from him. minho didn't bother to hide his frown, he didn't want the other boy to step away from him.

"what's wrong, jisung?"

"i think i-i shouldn't get near to y-you..."

this time, minho was upset, "what's wrong about getting near to me?"

"..."

"ji, tell me! what's wrong with it?!"

"sirens kill people..."

minho gasped, "ji! i won't kill you!"

jisung gulped, showing that he was really terrified.

"...h-how can i trust you?"

"i won't kill you, i promise! and i'm really good at holding my promises!"

"promises are meant to be broken" jisung frowned.

"but not to me" minho smiled before he continued, "as long as you're with me then the promises are not to be broken"

jisung stared at the siren with gleaming eyes. he thought maybe this was his only chance to trust someone, or something.

"why would you promised me that?"

"because i like you, jisung! here, have this necklace!" minho grinned as a pretty necklace was shown in front of him.

and that's how they met for the first time. after the incident, they became closer than before. minho would talked about his world and jisung would do the same thing so they could learn about themselves.

day by day, minho would always cried on jisung's shoulder because of his father and jisung tried his best to make the other feeling better.

unconsciously, they both developed feelings for each other but something happened between them. minho once tried to drown jisung in the lake. luckily jisung could get out and he didn't dare to meet minho again.

but the urge of seeing each other was hard to handle so jisung decided to help minho to escape from his world that night. minho was willing to run away from his used to be called home, but now jisung's home was his home.

jisung tried his best to give excuses to his mom for keeping minho with them. his mom had lost the debate and decided to keep the siren.

a couple months later, jisung's mom decided to make minho to attend a school. the brunette wouldn't mind, and he was so excited with this thing called school.

he could caught up with the educations because it's the same thing when he was still in the kingdom. but he was lonely and no one wanted to be his friends. he was sad because jisung needed to go to study abroad.

but then everything has changed when two boys, one tall and one was almost his height, approached him.

<<<>>>

i got no ideas this chapter is a trash i am so sorry 😔🖖