Chapter 38- Wasabi

Mia's POV.

My eyes flustered opened faintly. My head etched with severe headache, the obvious reaction from consuming that amount of alcohol last night. I winced, realising reality had set in once again. The event that attributed to my gifted hangover played in my head. I was in an oversized t-shirt, definitely Alan's. My eyes searched around for him, for the bedroom held only one human being which was me.

A new day Mia.

Tell him the truth or get out of his apartment.

I stretched up from the bed and lolled on the head board. I wasn't dumb, I recalled everything that occured last night. Deep down, I wondered if it was guilt that triggered me to also sleep with Alan.

Did I sleep with him. I remembered when our clothes coming off, our naked bodies been moulded together.

Oh God, I was a puta. I'd slept with the two brothers all in the same week. This wasn't me. How was I turning into this kind of female?

Tell him the truth, slut.

"Hey good morning." He leaned by the door, donned in a cotton white singlet, his raven hair was swept back with just a few stubborn strands plucking out like cactus. This was the face I had desperately missed, yearned to see. The past months, he wasn't here, I was in a muddled quod and now that he was here I was still incarcerated in that prison. Now I had the desire to make him disappear. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, I think." My fingers doddled on the duvet, in an effort to obscure the tentative look on my face.

"Didn't think you were a snorer." He chuckled, advanced towards me and handed me the glass he was securing in his hand.

It was water.

"I don't."

"Oh you do sweetheart." He lounged on to the bed, burrowing his eyes in mine. It should have been a surreal moment, where I would kiss him and we'd entangle in ravishing session of love making. This however, only made me more edgy than I'd ever been. It made me think he was perusing my transgression in my head.

About the snoring too, I was highly embarrassed.

"Your clothes are in the washing machine. It'll be dried soon." He closed my hand over his. He wasn't staring at me as initially. He was disturbed, probed with questions that needed answers.

"Thank you." My voice cracked.

Silence overwhelmed the bedroom. For lovers like Alan and myself, it wasn't supposed to be like that. But I needed to drink in the silence, to counteract the fear that treathened to engulf me, for my mind was in far away oasis and any long talks would distort my cognition. For Alan, his eyes were bent, glued on the mattress and I wondered what could he be possibly reasoning about.