Announcement

Hey everybody, hope you're all doing good. So, it's been over a month since I last updated and I did tell you guys about some stuff I was going through but thankfully to God, everything is well now. True, we can never predict what jumps into our life but we know that no matter how bad a situation is, there's always a silver lining attached to it.

So Defying Desires is back and this time, we aren't going nowhere. I know it's been long and some of you may have even forgotten the story line, but don't worry, I'm here to remind you where it ended.

So my faithful and amazing readers, thank you for the love and support. I really appreciate you all so much. Your messages and your constant checkups warms my heart.

So everyone, brace yourself for a roller coaster of emotions with the remaining chapters of Defying desires

So everyone, brace yourself for a roller coaster of emotions with the remaining chapters of Defying desires. I need to admit it, some of you might kill me with how the story will be in the end, but don't stop yet, keep reading. It gets so much better.

Thank you all so much.

Let's keep reading, let's keep supporting, sharing, and let's keep commenting.

I love you all so much. Xoxo.

PS: A new chapter drops very soon

PS: A new chapter drops very soon. I can't wait and I know you can't either. There's going to be a daily update because I want to make up for been gone for so long.

With lots of bubbly love,
RubyMagr.