Chapter 24- Collision

Alaric's POV

I was positioned in my office, tapping my desk loudly with my pen, and rubbing my palms on my face with outrageous thoughts flooding in my brain. The usual rage which spontaneously sparked whenever I entered into this building hadn't ignited today. I was berserk, but for other reasons. Normally, in situations similar to this current one, I would take out my phone and utter trash to them but apparently, I was a bad egg and no one was perturbed by my actions and behavior.

The investors who yearned to collaborate with the Charity and Love agency politely withdrew from the deal when they discovered it was me who presented the offer and not Alan. The nerve of those people. But I couldn't waste my time on them. If they didn't want to work with me, that was their loss.

It was only a matter of time before they realised their foolishness. By then, I would have found better investors.

Aside that, the other reason for my vexation was that woman Jane. The impudence she had to barge into my office that way. I had plans for her, malicious plans. The one thing I didn't want people finding out, she did. I banged my hand on the desk and grimaced audibly. I could just fire her but no, that would rain more flames into the already blazing volcanic eruption.

One step at a time, Alaric. You'd get her just where you wanted her. Like all those idiots who miserably passed through my hands, she'd a get a feel of my coarse hands too.

My phone rang and jolted me from my thoughts.
"Andrews, how's it going?"

"Sir, I'm very sorry. I've tried all I could. He said he's not meeting up unless it's Alan. He doesn't want to have any business meeting with you unless Alan is involved."

"What!"

"He prefers Alan. And he also told me to inform you to never call him again. Only call when when Alan is back from Greece."

As infuriated as I was, I nodded. "Okay Andrews, get back to the office. "

Was this a ploy? It seemed every entity didn't want to have anything to do with me. I offered that idiot a good deal and he turned it down. These people had no idea what was coming at them.

"Hailey, get the board in the conference room now! Don't delay." I snarled on the phone and jumped up. It was time to move this company to the farthest top, and oh, if I did, those people will cower at my feet.

I ventured into the conference room and the place was full and quiet.

"Well, gentlemen, I called this meeting on a very relevant issue. I'm trying to get more investors into this organization and the Agency. Technically, the companies I opted wants no business with me. What do you think must be done to alter their decision?"

"Umm Mr Starvnos?"

"Yes Mr Honey."

"Alan struck more investors when he was here. He didn't have to go after then, they came after him."

I stared into void. To a stranger it would seem I was a million miles away, but I wasn't. I traveled my eyes to the rest of the board and I saw how stupidly they all nodded in agreement to what Mr Honey had said. "I don't take after the lenient ways my brother used in doing his work, Mr Honey. It's either you tell me something useful or shut up."

"I'm sorry sir." He stuttered and took his seat.

"Good. If it's me they don't want to work with. It's fine. That means that extra role has been pushed up your sleeves. We need ten strong entities, and if they won't agree to my terms, you'll better step up and get them in this organization. You're twenty, I don't care how you do it but at the end of the week, these names should be be alliances with Starvnos. This meeting is over." I threw the file containing the names of the companies on the large desk, and stomped out of the room.