32 - Entrapta

Y/n's POV

"Entrapta?!" All four of the other strangers exclaimed.

"What are you... how did you get here?" Adora asked.

"Catra was sent here to collect some First One's tech for me, but she was taking too long so I came to get it myself."

"Hey! I haven't been gone that long!" Catra protested. "And besides, the real reason Hordak sent me on this mission was so I wouldn't come back—but you obviously haven't realized that yet."

I thought I noticed a look of pity on Adora's face, but I could have just been seeing things.

"Is anyone else starting to get a little confused?" Jay whispered.

Nobody answered, but I'm sure we were all thinking it. While our new acquaintances bickered about who-knows-what, the twelve of us turned into a circle.

"What should we do about them?" Lloyd asked, his voice lowered. "Should we ask them for help?"

"I don't think so," I said, glancing over at the others. "They seem to have a lot of their own problems to deal with."

"Fair enough," Nya said. "Maybe we can ask for directions and then let them be?"

"I doubt that would be helpful," Zane said. "They seem just as lost as we are."

"Why don't you just unfreeze Adora and Catra and then we go our separate ways?" Alya suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," Cole said. "Everyone in favour?"

We all gave a nod, then broke the huddle, but before we could say anything, Catra broke free from the ice and lunged at Glimmer and Bow.

"For the honour of Grayskull!" Adora yelled, raising her sword. She then changed back into that eight-foot-tall warrior lady, and the transformation freed her from the ice as well.

"Her sword is a miraculous?" I wondered.

"What's a miraculous??" Entrapta asked, appearing right next to me.

"It's... kind of hard to explain."

"I didn't see a kwami, so I'm guessing that's a no," Mari said. "But then how did she transform like that?"

"First One's tech!" Entrapta said. "Her sword is very powerful—if my theory is correct, it's got a run stone built into it."

"Great, okay—I don't care," Chloe said. "Let's just go find a dragon and get outta this wasteland."

"I like the way you think," Cole said. "Come on guys, let's leave them be."

"Can I come with you?!?!" Entrapta shrieked.

"Why would you want to?" Adrien asked. "Don't you have some tech to find or something?"

"Ooh, what's this?" she said, poking at Kai's elemental blade.

"Stop that!" he ordered, swatting her away. When she didn't back off, he pulled out the blade and and it started flaming.

"Fascinating! How does it work?!"

"Hey! Cut it out!"

Entrapta reached for the sword, but she burnt her fingers. She pulled out a voice logger from her pocket. "Note to self: the fire isn't fake."

"Okay, Entrapta, listen here," I said, grabbing her wrists so she wouldn't go and annoy Kai again. "We're about to go find a dragon. And in case you haven't noticed, they are really dangerous beasts—I think it's better if you didn't come with us."

"A dragon?" she asked. "Well why didn't you say so! We should start searching right away."

"Entrapta! You're not coming!"

"But... science..."

I took one look at her pleading eyes, and instantly felt bad. She continued to stare at me, and I groaned, caving in.

"Alright fine, you can come with us."

"YES!" Entrapta cheered. "Now, let's go find ourselves a dragon!"