Summer crush or worse?'42

Hey everyone! It's been forever since I uploaded, but i've decided to just upload the end & put this story to rest! HOWEVER! if you want me to write a sequel...you'll have to let me know!

Quinn’s P.O.V

The next morning I woke up sick again, so Stark decided to take me to the doctor. We were in the waiting room, waiting on the results of the test I took. “You’ve been eating a lot more.” Stark said as he handed me another bag of cookies.

“I don’t know what it is, but I’ve been so hungry lately.” I said nibbling on a cookie.

“Ms. Beck?” The nurse called.

“Yes?” I smiled.

“The doctors ready for you.” She said. Stark and I rose and followed her into our doctors room. When we were inside we sat and waited for him. Dr. Greene came in with a smile on his face. He greeted us before sitting down.

“So what’s wrong with me?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He smiled. “Nothing at all.”

“So then why is she vomiting?” Stark leaned forward.

“Congratulations!” He throw his hands up. “You’re having a baby!”

That made me drop my cookies. “What??? I’m pregnant?” I asked astonished.

Stark turned and faced me. His eyes were wide with shock before they lowered to my stomach. “But the doctor in Georgia said I couldn’t get pregnant and even if it were a one-in-a-million chance, but it most likely wouldn’t happen.” I explained.

“Well, it looks like you’re that one.” Doctor Greene smiled. “I’ll leave you to alone. Congrats again.” He said before stepping out.

                    - - - - - *'* - - - - -

  After telling Sue, Dave, and an angry Kevin, Stark and I rushed home to tell our parents. I wasn’t sure if that meant that were goanna go down to Georgia now and get married, but I felt this swelling happiness inside of me. Just the fact that I was carrying Stark’s baby made me blush.

“Dad?” Stark called through the house. “Mr. and Mrs. Beck?”

I shut the door behind him. “I don’t think they’re here.” I said taking off my sweater.

“I’ll call and see if they’ll pick up.” He announced as he dialed his phone.

“Okay, I’m going to get a snack.” I headed to the kitchen rubbing my belly. Would I ever get use to this? The feeling of complete perfection! I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a fiber one bar. Stark came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I giggled a little as his lips brushed over my sensitive spot. I threw out the wrapper and turned to kiss Stark.

He pressed me against his body as he kissed me back.

“We should go upstairs.” He mumbled against my lips.

“And do what?” I ran my fingers through his hair. Then something hit me like a truck zooming through a highway. I could actually feel my hormones taking control of me as I slammed Stark against the kitchen wall and kissed him roughly. He moaned into my mouth as I grinded my hips against his groin.

“That’s it!” He laughed before flinging me over his shoulder and carrying me upstairs. I laughed as he carried me.

“Put me down!” I laughed.

He spanked me. “No! You can’t just go around attacking people and expect not to get punished!” He pranced into his room and shut the door behind him. Before I knew it Stark was placing me on the bed. He hovered over me. I smiled up at him as he pulled off his shirt, revealing his muscular body. I reached up and traced his chest down to his stomach. He smirked as he leaned down and kissed my neck. One of his hands was in my hair and the other was making its way to my breast. He cupped my breast before foundling it. I moaned as the pleasure began to take over me. Suddenly my shirt was being thrown off of me and Stark’s lips were on my breast.

He continued to kiss my chest as his free hand lowered down my stomach and skimmed across my shorts. Then his hand was under my shorts and slipping into my panties. His fingers rubbed my clit fast and urgent. I moaned loudly as Stark continued. “Sounds like someone’s enjoying themselves.” Stark said against my skin.

I pushed him off of me and got on top of him. “Maybe I was.” I grinned. I was straddling over his groin so I decided to give him a little lap dance just to tease him. I could feel his erection pressing against his jeans and smiled at that. He sucked in a breath before getting up and laying me back down.

“You love torturing me, don’t you?” He said huskily into my ear. I could hear him unzipping his pants.

“That’s what I live for, babe.” I joked as he tugged off my shorts.

“Hm, really?” He mocked me as he rubbed himself against my entrance. I moaned.

“Yeah.” I said panting. “Now stop playing.” I frowned as he continued to rub.

“I thought I’d torture you a little.” He sneered.

I reached down into between us and forced him inside of me. We both moaned at that. Stark kept pumping into me hard and fast. I screamed, whispered, and moaned out in pleasure. This was the most incredible sex we’d ever had.

Stark quickened his pace now. “Oh, God! Too hard.” I panted.

“Sorry, baby, but I can’t stop.” Stark moaned. He kept moving inside of me until we both exploded. A moment after our parents came bursting through the door.

“What’s wrong?” My dad said panicked, but his expression turned embarrassed quickly as he spotted Stark and I naked. Stark covered me with his body while my mother stared at what lied between my legs. Her eyes popped open as she realized Stark’s size. I hid my face in his chest, but not before seeing Mr. Coyle wink at Stark.

“Um, why don’t we give them a moment alone.” Mr. Coyle suggested before rushing my parents out.

“God, that was mortifying.” I said, letting my head drop on the bed.

Stark laughed. “I think your mom was checking out my junk.” His gray-blue eyes looked down at my face. His dirty blonde hair spilled forward and covered his forehead. He will always be the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen.

                >>Two Years Later<<

“I can’t believe Raymond committed suicide!” I said baffled.

“That bastard deserved it.” Stark grumbled.

I scowled at him. “Oh shut up and get Abalone.” I told him. In just two years our baby boy had grown to a beautiful two year old. Stark held Abalone’s hand as they came in.

“Hey, baby! Did you miss mommy?” I asked as I hugged him.

“Yea!” He played with my hair. I loved him so much! He had Stark’s dirty blonde hair and my hazel-blue eyes. He was the most gorgeous two year old and not only because he looked like Stark, but because he was my son.

“How’s Brain doing?” I asked Stark as I gave Abalone a bottle. Brain had woken up from his coma and was perfectly healthy. This morning Stark and I received news that Raymond, the butler that put Brain in a coma, had committed suicide.

“He’s with Blake in Europe. Maybe we’ll see them next month.” Stark said as he read through my schedule. In the past two years Stark had taken over his father’s company and his father continued to live in Jamaica with his new girlfriend. While Sue and Dave had a beautiful baby girl and lived in California. Kevin had found a cute girl and was living with her. Stark and I, on the hand, have gotten use to Stark’s busy schedule and Stark used his position to get me into the music business. I was on tour now with Stark and our son. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband or life. I didn’t have to worry about what lied ahead because as long as I had Stark, I knew it would be okay.   

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)